I got my UFC 234 tickets just now

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And felt like telling everyone! Now I have the nervous wait and hope for no training camp injuries...

Congratulations you just bought tickets for...

Anderson Silva vs Kelvin Gastelum (interim MW championship)

Just remember. You represent sherdog. Act accordingly.

Nice, enjoy that shit. I’ve been fortunate enough to have been to 3 UFC events myself, so I know the feeling. Have a good time, take pictures, and post that shit here. Always fun to hear a fellow Sherdoggers perspective from attending an event. And remember the JBG’s are watching...
8rWSPVW.gif

you just jinxed it with your thread, you have yourself to blame

Have fun, man.

Don't worry about the whole injuries and shit. Enjoy the experience.

Dear Fight Club members, please don't take all the bloody tickets.
Thanks
Dave

Enjoy buddy, hope you have a great time.

Enjoy the show bud, I'm jealous asf. I'm hoping to get some to 233.

Nice, enjoy that shit. I’ve been fortunate enough to have been to 3 UFC events myself, so I know the feeling. Have a good time, take pictures, and post that shit here. Always fun to hear a fellow Sherdoggers perspective from attending an event. And remember the JBG’s are watching...
8rWSPVW.gif

Ill be more like the guy behind him having a blunt ha ha

you just jinxed it with your thread, you have yourself to blame

I was a lot more worried when I flew to Vegas for 168 and got through that one unscathed, have made a much lower investment for this one. Either way if it happened it would still be a good day, its a PPV so there'll still be good fights.

Dear Fight Club members, please don't take all the bloody tickets.
Thanks
Dave

That membership cost me $120, not sure if it was worth it or not but I've got decent seats, that was the end game of course.

And felt like telling everyone! Now I have the nervous wait and hope for no training camp injuries...

Hold on bro the press release and ticketek website both said tickets become available this Thursday at 9am for presale then Friday released to the general public how did you get tickets earlier than that. I am planning on going as well

Hold on bro the press release and ticketek website both said tickets become available this Thursday at 9am for presale then Friday released to the general public how did you get tickets earlier than that. I am planning on going as well

If you're a member of the fan club there was a pre release for today. I don't know how many will be left for next presale and gen public, but I'm sure you'll get tickets, just don't fuck about and be on at 9am!

If you're a member of the fan club there was a pre release for today. I don't know how many will be left for next presale and gen public, but I'm sure you'll get tickets, just don't fuck about and be on at 9am!
Fuck now I am worried I won’t get good seats, they are already very pricey plus the airfare from Sydney is closing in at a minimum of $200 return plus $100 for food and Uber to get to grounds. Could up spending $500 on this day smh or just lay the usual $25 at home with KFC buckets for another $25. Decisions decisions

Fuck now I am worried I won’t get good seats, they are already very pricey plus the airfare from Sydney is closing in at a minimum of $200 return plus $100 for food and Uber to get to grounds. Could up spending $500 on this day smh or just lay the usual $25 at home with KFC buckets for another $25. Decisions decisions

Would have hooked you up but I've used all the ticket purchases on my access code. I'd do it man if you get tickets, the experience of being there is pretty cool. I was in the top deck for the last Rod Laver one and had a great view, a tennis stadium is a great venue for MMA.

I have no doubt that being a member here you look like Sage. Good luck keeping all the muff off of you.... :eek:

Holy shit bro if you aren't at least a golden gloves finalist you might not survive the night. I pray for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back