I got back my DNA ancestry results !

Tons of people are doing these DNA tests who think that they have Native American blood but they have 0% Native blood.
I don't know about 0% but its very low though. like less than 1 percent. It is common with black people though to have no native ancestry. They made that up to explain away white ancestry after being raped. sad.

I don't know about 0% but its very low though. like less than 1 percent. It is common with black people though to have no native ancestry. They made that up to explain away white ancestry after being raped. sad.

A lot of Black celebrities had Native American in their DNA results. Extremely un-PC but one of the ways to reduce the Native American population was to get them to marry into African American families. Rape happened and, after slavery, prostitution and white guys having black mistresses happened also. Irish people were allowed to marry black people when interracial marriages were illegal.

Your grandfather was probably brought up in a boarding school,which the elders wont ever really talk about it for what they were put through.

I mean just imagine they take you from your home,take your name ,your heritage,beat you repeatedly for using your own language.

You get sick and die you are buried out back with the other sick kids and your parents wont ever hear from you again.

Just given an opinion based on what you said about your grandfather and the possibility of him being native american.
My grandfather was very bitter about his past. There was an interesting moment I witnessed when I was a kid. I was at my grandparents house and there was a knock at the door. It was a man who confirmed my grandfathers name, explained with a happy tone about what a hard man he was to track down, said he had good news and then my grandfather's mood changed, he told the man he had him confused with someone else, told him to leave and never come back and closed the door in his face. He wouldn't talk about it and to this day its a mystery in our family, what that was all about. You could be talking to royalty, for all I know.

Tons of people are doing these DNA tests who think that they have Native American blood but they have 0% Native blood.
I definitely do. I have tin type pics of the woman. IT means nothing to me in any significant way, I don't claim it for any sort of status or anything.

This is interesting I will definitely have my DNA tested some day. I will ask the GF to have her's as well.

It will be interesting to see how mixed people are.

A lot of Black celebrities had Native American in their DNA results. Extremely un-PC but one of the ways to reduce the Native American population was to get them to marry into African American families. Rape happened and, after slavery, prostitution and white guys having black mistresses happened also. Irish people were allowed to marry black people when interracial marriages were illegal.
Yeah, at one time Irish people were considered about the same as black people. Italians too. Gradually, they each became considered white. And it makes sense. They have lighter skin and can blend in, with exception to some really dark Sicilians. And all the Irish had to do was drop the O' or Mc from their last names.

On this issue I think its about even. Every white kid I grew up in school with claimed to be some sort of Indian.

What does the name Ramirez mean?

The suffix -ez means "son of" in Spanish.

So Ramirez = son of Ramiro. Hernandez = son of Hernando, Rodriguez = son of Rodrigo, Fernandez = son of Fernando, Marquez = son of Marcos, and so on.

I saw on the henry luis gates doc that most of the black celebs who were tested had little to no native ancestry-don cheadle, tina turner etc. according to the ancestry sites blacks on average have around between .6 and 2 percent native dna. If anything I have heard of natives being separated by whites. I do know that some native men did have black concubines such as the cherokee when they had black slaves though.

Last edited:
On this issue I think its about even. Every white kid I grew up in school with claimed to be some sort of Indian.
well if you are from philly thats not suprising. the native population is very small there. I do think it is more common among blacks though to think they are native as some whites are prejudice against natives, more so than blacks are.

Last edited:
Im

65% Oxygen
18% Carbon
10% Hydrogen
3% Nitrogen

Plus some minor and trace elements.

The suffix -ez means "son of" in Spanish.

So Ramirez = son of Ramiro. Hernandez = son of Hernando, Rodriguez = son of Rodrigo, Fernandez = son of Fernando, Marquez = son of Marcos, and so on.

ah cool,

i'm already mixed. don't need to know even more races/nationalities to add to my stew. it's difficult enough filling out forms where one day i'll pick hispanic, another day i'll pick asian, and a third day i'll pick other.

plus i have doubts on the accuracy of dna tests that supposedly trace lineage.

I will take one someday but all it will do is confirm i am 40% Tonto and 60% Kowalski

Back