I got back my DNA ancestry results !

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With two parents from India, I figured that would be my biggest DNA lineage - WRONG.

I am only 35% Dravidian (indigenous Indian)
I am 4% Russian
I am 6% Melanesian (islands northeast of Australia)

The one that really stands out is that I am 55% from the border region between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I suppose it makes sense since my family is much bigger built and fairer skinned than most other Indians.

Either way, it's really crazy to think that somewhere along the line some guy from Russia and Melanesia made their way into our family tree. Just thought I would share.

Took one of these DNA tests a few weeks ago, and just as I suspected:

I'm 100% dominant

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14171-1389114896-4.gif

I thought indians and pakistani are from the same race?

I thought indians and pakistani are from the same race?

Nope, here's the difference; Kashmirs are closer in blood to indigenous people of Afghanistan/Pakistan.

main-qimg-12078a73ee2d93f15fee34d8424c2844-c

Here's south Indian Dravidian - of which I am 30%

mix_4.jpg

I could have told you for free that you're 50% me, playbwah.

What're you trying to say,you're prety f...ed up?

I'm 80% steel and 20% plastic

So you are a different varient of brown than you thought?

So you are a Caucasoid with old Australoid inputs.

Find any evil dictator in you? I hear a big part of the world's population is a descendent from Genghis Khan.

The one that really stands out is that I am 55% from the border region between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I suppose it makes sense since my family is much bigger built and fairer skinned than most other Indians.

Pashto? Thats normal. People moved around in the subcontinent.
Before 1947 that was India. It would have been cool if you found out that you were part greek because of Alexander and Baktria though.

With two parents from India, I figured that would be my biggest DNA lineage - WRONG.

I am only 35% Dravidian (indigenous Indian)
I am 4% Russian
I am 6% Melanesian (islands northeast of Australia)

Either way, it's really crazy to think that somewhere along the line some guy from Russia and Melanesia made their way into our family tree. Just thought I would share.

I've always been curious about this. How much does it cost? My parents know their ancestry, but I've always wondered if it was accurate, supposedly I'm..

62% French
25% Norwegian
12% Scotch-Irish
2% Native American (Algonquin)

Nobody has ever had a DNA test but they both sides have always kept track of ancestry. I just want to see how accurate it is. The French in me is French Canadian, and that's were the Algonquin comes into play, but there could be more things mixed in with that.

I've always been curious about this. How much does it cost? My parents know their ancestry, but I've always wondered if it was accurate, supposedly I'm..

62% French
25% Norwegian
12% Scotch-Irish

Nobody has ever had a DNA test but they both sides have always kept track of ancestry. I just want to see how accurate it is. The French in me is French Canadian, and that's were the Algonquin comes into play, but there could be more things mixed in with that.

$100

62% French
25% Norwegian
12% Scotch-Irish

I think a shit load of French Canadians have Algonquin. Not that they claim anything native, though.

Back