I got 3D glasses from the movies and I'm going to use them to look at the solar eclipse for 3D sun!!

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm way too excited about this, they want you to recycle the 3D glasses at the end of the movie but I knew I was saving them for something

Enjoy your 1D solar eclipse suckers!! I'll be getting a super swole 3D experience of this once and a life time event :D

Etta James-"I'd rather go blind".
Great song,Clippy

Let you father in law use them instead and then deal with the fallout by telling us all what happened

Lol don't listen to them, do it @Clippy , you go and look directly into the sun with those

Lol don't listen to them, do it @Clippy , you go and look directly into the sun with those

That's the plan, stan

And it will be a full on eclipse

Actually I have 2 sets of 3D glasses - if I wear em both will that be 9D?

3d glasses on a flat earth viewing a flat moon passing by a flat sun.

Your move flat earthers. @Clippy got this on lock.

No it hurts your eyes to look straight at the eclipse. If you want to look at it they say you can take some cardboard and poke holes in your eyes.

Great idea!!

In fact, go ahead and test them now for 10-15 minutes.

Let the haters hate @Clippy . You are doing God's work.
IMG_1494.JPG

See the truth in the sky!!!

That's the plan, stan

And it will be a full on eclipse

Actually I have 2 sets of 3D glasses - if I wear em both will that be 9D?
As long as you are still eating a banana a day, you're good, the sun can't fuck with you.

sounds like an Adam Sandler movie, he's smart

I wonder how many fake "solar glasses" are floating around and how many people are going to burn their eyes out wearing them today?

That would be pretty evil. Making fake glasses and selling them for $10 a pair to make a quick buck and then blinding people. Although I guess there would be lawsuits galore so it might not happen.

Last edited:
You should have got 2 pairs of 2d glasses, and wear one on top of the other. Bam, 4d.

I wonder how many fake "solar glasses" are floating around and how many people are going to burn their eyes out wearing them today?

That would be pretty evil. Making fake glasses and selling them for $10 a pair to make a quick buck and then blinding people. Although I guess there would be lawsuits galore so I might not happen.

The thing is, their gonna find out in the next two hours or so....

I can't wait to SEE all of the lawsuits that try to come of this.

Also you know there are gonna be a few dumb asses who try to look without glasses and post it online .

Back