I forgot Johny Harvey Hendricks retired

I saw him on American Ninja Warrior yesterday

Edit: not competing, he was in the crowd

Lol at nuthugger.

The evidence are a lot clearer on Hendricks side. He outright refused the testing even when GSP offered to pay for it. He also went straight downhill after USADA came into place. Strange coincidence isn't it.

GSP didn't look like shit when he came back. Even was bigger than ever.

But sure, you can refer to him as "prime juiced GSP" in a discussion with Hendricks. It just sounds silly.

Hendricks was juiced to the limit when he fought GSP, there is almost no doubt about it. After USADA he couldn't win a fight anymore, hell, he couldn't make weight anymore. I've listened to Chael talk about this, Rogan, and others, and its a pretty common thought that Johnny wasn't clean.

There is not a single shred of evidence that Johny Hendricks is a "juice-head". You need to chill out on the steroid accusations.

And what "evidence" do you have to accuse Costa of being on steroids? I get that you're Hendricks' fan, but to literally be this hypocritical is crazy.

My reasons for believing Hendricks was on the juice:

• Refused to get VADA/WADA testing, even after GSP offered to pay when his excuse was that he "couldn't afford such tests" because the UFC wasn't paying for it.
  • Looked incredible and knocking top 5 ranked fighters out directly until the UFC implemented USADA testings (now being knocked out by top ~15).
  • Has gone 1-5 since the start of USADA, 3 losses by way of T/KO (17-3 before, never been finished).
  • Missed weight 3x since start of USADA (even once at 185), but never missed weight pre-USADA.

Now, I have had someone say "well he lost motivation. It's not USADA!". To that, I ask: How do you "LOSE MOTIVATION" after just having lost the WW title in a close fight? When you're literally right there to prove you are better than the person were "cheated" against for the belt (GSP)? You DON'T.

And what "evidence" do you have to accuse Costa of being on steroids? I get that you're Hendricks' fan, but to literally be this hypocritical is crazy.

My reasons for believing Hendricks was on the juice:

• Refused to get VADA/WADA testing, even after GSP offered to pay when his excuse was that he "couldn't afford such tests" because the UFC wasn't paying for it.
  • Looked incredible and knocking top 5 ranked fighters out directly until the UFC implemented USADA testings (now being knocked out by top ~15).
  • Has gone 1-5 since the start of USADA, 3 losses by way of T/KO (17-3 before, never been finished).
  • Missed weight 3x since start of USADA (even once at 185), but never missed weight pre-USADA.

Now, I have had someone say "well he lost motivation. It's not USADA!". To that, I ask: How do you "LOSE MOTIVATION" after just having lost the WW title in a close fight? When you're literally right there to prove you are better than the person were "cheated" against for the belt (GSP)? You DON'T.

I never said "Costa is on steroids" you jackass, I was just making a counterpoint to your accusation of Hendricks juicing. There are way more people who seem to think Costa is juicing than Hendricks. Only desperate GSP fanboys are this passionate about Hendricks and this "pre-USADA/post-USADA" nonsense. You have no proof, so just shut up eat your pizza rolls and try not to spill any Mountain Dew on your keyboard.

I never said "Costa is on steroids" you jackass, I was just making a counterpoint to your accusation of Hendricks juicing. There are way more people who seem to think Costa is juicing than Hendricks. Only desperate GSP fanboys are this passionate about Hendricks and this "pre-USADA/post-USADA" nonsense. You have no proof, so just shut up eat your pizza rolls and try not to spill any Mountain Dew on your keyboard.

Haha I don't even care that much for GSP, but you are clearly chugging on some of that steroid-ridden jizz of Hendricks' every morning. You said "no shred of evidence", but when presented with clear reasoning on why people say he is on steroids...you go back to name-calling.

Fuck off, moron. You wanna talk about someone being on steroids, I wonder what "special juice" Costa's been on.

Right here, you're clearly accusing Costa of being on steroids. You may not have said "Costa is on steroids", but anyone can clearly see you're trying to divert attention from the actual steroid abuser to someone who beat him worse than you beat your meat to Hendricks every day. Also, I have barely seen people accusing Costa of being on steroids, but I see a ton everytime Hendricks is mentioned. Oh, but to your fanboy eyes it's the other way around, right? Hahaha Go back to jerking off to fatboy Hendricks in your mommy's basement, you goddamn troll.

Haha I don't even care that much for GSP, but you are clearly chugging on some of that steroid-ridden jizz of Hendricks' every morning. You said "no shred of evidence", but when presented with clear reasoning on why people say he is on steroids...you go back to name-calling.

Right here, you're clearly accusing Costa of being on steroids. You may not have said "Costa is on steroids", but anyone can clearly see you're trying to divert attention from the actual steroid abuser to someone who beat him worse than you beat your meat to Hendricks every day. Also, I have barely seen people accusing Costa of being on steroids, but I see a ton everytime Hendricks is mentioned. Oh, but to your fanboy eyes it's the other way around, right? Hahaha Go back to jerking off to fatboy Hendricks in your mommy's basement, you goddamn troll.

You are an absolute loser. And I think it's safe to say you might be banned soon.

You don't think there's been any rumors or accusations about Costa?

Also, don't cry about anyone else "name-calling" or "trolling" when that's all you've been doing this entire thread, you petulant immature child. Keep digging.

You are an absolute loser. And I think it's safe to say you might be banned soon.

You don't think there's been any rumors or accusations about Costa?

Also, don't cry about anyone else "name-calling" or "trolling" when that's all you've been doing this entire thread, you petulant immature child. Keep digging.

You're clearly a fucking imbecile. You don't even realize that I haven't used any name-calling probably until the last post...but even just that seems to have gotten your panties all twisted up in your gaping asshole. Literally every post of yours has been name-calling and trolling. It's okay though, kiddo. Haha I don't expect anything more from a basement dwelling, cum-guzzling, idiotic fanboy.

Also, you clearly can't read right. You may need to go back to that special school where they let you fingerpaint all day and ask to learn some English comprehension. I clearly stated "I have barely seen people accusing Costa of being on steroids". Do you know what that means? That means I HAVE, say it with me now, I HAVE seen people accuse Costa...just not as many times or as much as Hendricks.

You know you're worthless when you couldn't even face the reasons I gave for me believing Hendricks is on roids and resort back to name-calling like a preschooler who hasn't learned how to deal with his emotions. Hahaha

To the man who beat GSP in his prime

<GinJuice>

Not really prime GSP. He wasn’t the same in his last 3 fights because of that knee injury. People say excuses but knee injuries can fuck everything up for you. They really can. They are very serious in sports. Mentally he wasn’t really even there either. He didn’t want to be there.

Hendricks was a bad dude, I didn't like all of his excuses but he seems like a good guy in person and was a straight killer in his prime.

To the people saying he beat prime GSP, whether you want to believe that johny was on roids are not is up to you but regardless that was NOT prime gsp. He was already flirting with retirement for a year or two before that fight, and did not look great in that fight and still neutralized johny's wrestling and won the championship rounds.

That fight was basically gus vs jones, grappling was dead even and even tho gus did more damage early, bones pulled through in the later rounds to prove he was the champ. This is coming from someone who hates bones and wanted gus to win badly.

You're clearly a fucking imbecile. You don't even realize that I haven't used any name-calling probably until the last post...but even just that seems to have gotten your panties all twisted up in your gaping asshole. Literally every post of yours has been name-calling and trolling. It's okay though, kiddo. Haha I don't expect anything more from a basement dwelling, cum-guzzling, idiotic fanboy.

Also, you clearly can't read right. You may need to go back to that special school where they let you fingerpaint all day and ask to learn some English comprehension. I clearly stated "I have barely seen people accusing Costa of being on steroids". Do you know what that means? That means I HAVE, say it with me now, I HAVE seen people accuse Costa...just not as many times or as much as Hendricks.

You know you're worthless when you couldn't even face the reasons I gave for me believing Hendricks is on roids and resort back to name-calling like a preschooler who hasn't learned how to deal with his emotions. Hahaha

We'll let the authorities decide this one. I may have gotten a little belligerent, but you went way over the line with the insults and accusations (and gay fantasies). Hendricks has never been flagged by USADA, nor was he ever in trouble for doping prior to USADA. To suggest so is a blatant violation of the sacred oath that you took when you joined this community: no unsubstantiated accusations of steroids and PEDs or fighter bashing allowed.

I hope this hill was worth dying on. Adios.

Back