I forgot Johny Harvey Hendricks retired

Every fighter that GSP faced became a shell of their former selves. Condit, Alvez, Hardy etc must all have been roiding!!! Your assumptions are stupid. Fact is GSP fought once under USADA against a guy with 1 working eye and lost 10 times and 1 KO from retirement. Keep trying to play up how GSP is so clean and conquered MW.
Yeah lets be serious with Alves, he was clearly juicing against guys pre-GSP and during the GSP fight... he went down a weightclass because he went from a tank to a normal sized dude once USADA hit. Condit looks the exact same pre and post USADA.... He has been in the game a long time and never fixed the holes in his game.

You're also like "these guys who were at the top 10 years ago no longer are" hurky durka.

Let me know when you have a reasonable argument and not just silly, blind hate. I get it, GSP's greatness threatens your favourites. No matter how much delusion you spin, nothing will change the greatness of GSP.

Stop with the USADA accusations.
tenor.gif

USADA retired him

lol so something that wasn't being discussed retired GSP? GSP retired at the end of 2013.... USADA was not implemented until July 2015.....
GSP haters... so dumb. All of them.

Likely the man that caused GSP’s camp’s Mission Code Word: Duck Woodley

All Woodley had to do was beat Jake Shields in a striking match. Alas, he lost and did not get the titleshot. Shields did. Perhaps Woodley threw the fight on purpose because HE ducked Georges? I mean, who the F loses a standup fight to Jake Shields? lol Woodley.

I love how people conveniently forget that Woodley had his chance to get his tiitleshot with Georges but wasn't good enough. Only once his era of top guys started fading, was Woodley able to take over.

lol so something that wasn't being discussed retired GSP? GSP retired at the end of 2013.... USADA was not implemented until July 2015.....
GSP haters... so dumb. All of them.
I was saying USADa retired Hendricks

Johnny was a better fighter than I'd like to give him credit for for a few fights.

He also was in a lot of fights near the end that could have went either way, but didn't favor him, so I can see why he got discouraged.

Dude quickly went from one of the most beloved fighters to one of the most roasted upon
Fickle fans. They wanted to see "boring" Gsp cast aside for shiny new toy,but left w even more boring fighter who whines,cries,and fails to make weight repeatedly. Those fans got exactly what they deserved.

Yeah lets be serious with Alves, he was clearly juicing against guys pre-GSP and during the GSP fight... he went down a weightclass because he went from a tank to a normal sized dude once USADA hit. Condit looks the exact same pre and post USADA.... He has been in the game a long time and never fixed the holes in his game.

You're also like "these guys who were at the top 10 years ago no longer are" hurky durka.

Let me know when you have a reasonable argument and not just silly, blind hate. I get it, GSP's greatness threatens your favourites. No matter how much delusion you spin, nothing will change the greatness of GSP.
So everyone was using but GSP. Got it.

Stop with the USADA accusations. If you read his interviews he admitted that he was training like hobbyist after Matt Brown fight. Ofc that is why couldn't keep up with the elite anymore.
Then people need to stop with the PEDs accusations for GSP, as he trains like a madman continuously. Of course that's why he's superior. See how that works?

can someone explain where all of this middle name crap came from?

I'm not a shrink but watching him over the last few years I couldn't help but wonder if he was suffering from depression or some other type of mental illness and I'm not trying to be funny as it's not a funny subject.

I think that he might be straight up retarded. And I'm not trying to be funny either.

Last edited:
So everyone was using but GSP. Got it.
Not what I said at any point but alas, GSP haters.... zero logic. just blind hate.

Let me know when you have a valid argument that isn't "I am mad GSP is so good".

Not what I said at any point but alas, GSP haters.... zero logic. just blind hate.

Let me know when you have a valid argument that isn't "I am mad GSP is so good".
I gave you plenty to think about but you just dismiss it. You must love Donald Trump, you have that type of cover your ears and don’t listen and yell LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU type of posting response.

Big Pig will always be remembered for his shitty 70% excuse and almost beating the GOAT

Fuck off, moron. You wanna talk about someone being on steroids, I wonder what "special juice" Costa's been on.

Haha throwing a distraction to avoid admitting Johny Hendricks is a juice-head. Is this thread about Hendricks or Costa?

Haha throwing a distraction to avoid admitting Johny Hendricks is a juice-head. Is this thread about Hendricks or Costa?

There is not a single shred of evidence that Johny Hendricks is a "juice-head". You need to chill out on the steroid accusations.

Hendricks's college wrestling coaches telling the local McDonald's DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN will always be hilarious. Thanks for the laughs, Pig Rigg.

Back