I find this funny - Starbucks - shoop it

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is hilarious. Look at these mopes. The best one is in the yellow bag. Fucking LOL. Someone needs to shoop it. Hell, shoop all those raggedy m'fers.

White Mormon in background - "Oh, dear Jesus."

Trans with red insignia - "I just ripped my uterus lifting weights."

Black guy in front with hand on throat - "Can I get a UH-UH-UH?!"

Long hair with glasses on right - "Does anyone notice my shotgun under my jacket?"

Lady in the bottom right corner - "Yeah girl, just got me a new dildo. Got it right here in my red plastic bag. You should see the rest of the sick fuckers in here!

Red head - "I should have gone to the American Idol audition."

Shorty in yellow bag - "Ohhhhhhh.... that's right WILLIS! Fuck you white mother fuckers!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...r-arrest-of-2-black-men/ar-AAw0O2i?li=BBnb7Kz

AAvYJIq.img

Last edited:
But seriously though, what the fuck will this do except inconvenience people who want coffee and people who are at work.

If I worked at a starbucks (lol) and these people walked in, I'd tell my manager to fuck himself, see ya tomorrow, and walk right out the back.

But seriously though, what the fuck will this do except inconvenience people who want coffee and people who are at work.

If I worked at a starbucks (lol) and these people walked in, I'd tell my manager to fuck himself, see ya tomorrow, and walk right out the back.

That's exactly correct. it's the equivalent of blocking traffic.

So this is what people who can't even get a job at starbucks look like.

This is hilarious. Look at these mopes. The best one is in the yellow bag. Fucking LOL. Someone needs to shoop it. Hell, shoop all those raggedy m'fers.

White Mormon in background - "Oh, dear Jesus."

Trans with red insignia - "I just ripped my uterus lifting weights."

Black guy in front with hand on throat - "Can I get a UH-UH-UH?!"

Long hair with glasses on right - "Does anyone notice my shotgun under my jacket?"

Shorty in yellow bag - "Ohhhhhhh.... that's right WILLIS! Fuck you white mother fuckers!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...r-arrest-of-2-black-men/ar-AAw0O2i?li=BBnb7Kz

AAvYJIq.img

This is the first time this many people have been in a pic where I can honestly say I don't want to fuck any of them.
PS I was a photographer for Sears

PPS Woman in the yellow poncho
blackchristmasdeath-1024x655.jpg

Last edited:
Also, the lady in the bottom right corner - "Yeah girl, just got me a new dildo. Got it right here in my red plastic bag. You should see the rest of the sick fuckers in here!"

This is the first time this many people have been in a pic where I can honestly say I don't want to fuck any of them.
PS I was a photographer for Sears
That's an amusing postscript that makes me go hmmm

The photo gallery on the link provided is pretty hilarious

Does this girls just not even know what is going on? Who died?
AAvYtAR.img

So much for not wanting cops around the starbucks
AAvYvGj.img

Umm yes she was fired like right away...
AAvYvH8.img

In all fairness, you can take photos at any type of event and find a bunch of goobers

Back