I find suspicious that Ngannou is training in Paris

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
why he move to a country where mma is not that big, in America there are better gyms better wrestlers etc
Maybe is running from usada
then why he moved to vegas 2 years ago to get better and now he is training in france again

Last edited:
He moved to France at age 26.

So he's just training in his country.

the PI is a tax scam.

He moved to France to be a boxer but was convinced to do mma for faster money.

He wants da teetow shot.

uggh Ngannou is just genetically gifted.

In b4 I use my lean unathletic Cameroonian friend as a counterexample (I won't)

why he move to a country where mma is not that big, in America there are better gyms better wrestlers etc
Because he doesn't care anymore he's just collecting a paycheck while Blaydes tko him here.

He's French Cameroonian isn't he? I'd imagine he speaks fluent French.

Nothing suspicious there TS.

Id train in cameroon if i was really trying to dodge usada.

But really... this guy spent months and months training at the UFC PI.
Right under the golden snitches nose.... Like literally feet away from his office and didnt get caught.

So i doubt all of a sudden he needs Paris of all places to hide

I don't think he will be tested as many times like in america
Korean Zombie used to train at Team Alpha Male but now he’s training exclusively in Korea. Is he hiding from USADA? No, you moron, he wants to be near his friends and family.

USADA doesn’t just operate in the US.

He forgot where he came from. Changing camps is not always an answer. Paris has a nice big gym over there

That’s his home dumbass, that’s like criticizing Frankie Edgar for training in the foreign territory of NJ or Max in that island nation called Hawaii

Back