I find other background citizens or migrants themselves complaining about migrants highly dislikable

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching a Youtube propaganda video and the narrative was basically simple that Europe was being overran but aside all of that I spotted something very very dislikable? You know what that is?

Migrants themselves or other citizens of other background coming out and complaining and encouraging europe to stand and exit all?

I was dumbfounded..

Hmm I was confused? and can this be categorized as self-Sacrifice
DIBS-vi.jpg

I saw the usual suspects Latinos, Indians and other asians whom are basically the lowest of the lowest within that society itself hack I saw couple of afro-americans

Did an orangutan get hold of a word processor? The fuck is this?

Contrary to what our privileged masters say we are a selfish species.

Did an orangutan get hold of a word processor? The fuck is this?

Im pretty sure OP is saying that say Carribeans, Indians etc etc arent Arabs and feel that the invasion will upset their status-quo. Basically while they are recent migrants themselves he feels disgusted that they are displaying attitudes that are not pro refugee.

I was watching a Youtube propaganda video and the narrative was basically simple that Europe was being overran but aside all of that I spotted something very very dislikable? You know what that is?

Migrants themselves or other citizens of other background coming out and complaining and encouraging europe to stand and exit all?

I was dumbfounded..

DIBS-vi.jpg

I saw the usual suspects Latinos, Indians and other asians whom are basically the lowest of the lowest within that society itself hack I saw couple of afro-americans

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I was dumbfounded..

DIBS-vi.jpg

Do you find Syrian refugees living in Europe highly unlikeable because they don't want Syrian IS jihadis to migrate to the country they live in now?

I was dumbfounded..

DIBS-vi.jpg

490309.jpg

Banhammer for retardation IMO.

Not sure making point be I you're.

I met a $4 Finnish hooker who explained that it's a conspiracy by mustard cartels to slow international trade, get captive markets, and reduce competition.

Every two child did, I will.

I met a $4 Finnish hooker who explained that it's a conspiracy by mustard cartels to slow international trade, get captive markets, and reduce competition.

I would have paid her $5 for that one.

Back