I find all this Hush Hush regarding sponsorship very confusing

from my understanding of the reebok deal was Fighters could get other sponsor's they just weren't allowed to wear any other clothing other then reebok come fight week and obviously when on anything the UFC produced ( i.e. shows and the events themselves ) .

First, who cares!
Second, why would Reebok be involved? It's like some of you still don't understand. It was all explained when it started and you still don't get it?
Third, who cares!

Why do people care so much about who's sponsoring this joke?

you don;t know me. I do have a sponsor. They paid for our softball uniforms. Now who is the jackass?
Does that have anything to do with the current situation in the UFC? I did not know about the UFC's softball league so i must offer my apology.
Stop the name calling over the internet it not only makes you look like a pussy but a dumb one at that if you think i buy this bullshit softball uniform deal having shit to do with the UFC

First, who cares!
Second, why would Reebok be involved? It's like some of you still don't understand. It was all explained when it started and you still don't get it?
Third, who cares!

Did I say Reebok was involved? I have to go back and check

Does that have anything to do with the current situation in the UFC? I did not know about the UFC's softball league so i must offer my apology.
Stop the name calling over the internet it not only makes you look like a pussy but a dumb one at that if you think i buy this bullshit softball uniform deal having shit to do with the UFC

Wow, that one went over your head. My apologies that you are offended

Because it's going to be big news? I don't get it either, but if no one is saying, there's a reason, and that's the reason

Back