I find all this Hush Hush regarding sponsorship very confusing

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
Ellerby being Coy, Mcgregor not really saying anything. Everyone keeps talking about how big the sponsors could be, how Conor is not being held to the Reebok deal, etc...

BUT

Who the fuck are the sponsors? How much are they paying? What capacity will they be used?

I'm not the type of guy who needs everyone else to enjoy something to enjoy it myself, nor does this fight need to make ungodly amounts of money for me to feel justified being so pumped for it.

I honestly would not care about the sponsors but journalists keep asking and officials keep dodging, which now has peaked my interest.

Last edited:
Reebok paying that

maxresdefault.jpg

Huh. Is conner stuck with reebok?

Does this open door for other fighters to compete in other sports and skirt reebok deal?

It's all hush hush and nothing is leaking, which is weird. If this was the White House we'd have all the info we need by now.

I imagine that means Reebok has been cut out and they don't exactly want to advertise that.

Ellerby being Coy, Mcgregor not really saying anything. Everyone keeps talking about how big the sponsors could be, how Conor is not being held to the Reebok deal, etc...

BUT

Who the fuck are the sponsors? How much are they paying? What capacity will they be used?

I'm not the type of guy who needs everyone else to enjoy something to enjoy it myself, nor does this fight need to make ungodly amounts of money for me to feel justified being so pumped for it.

I honestly would not care about the sponsors but journalists keep asking and officials keep dodging, which now has peaked my interest.

Aside from people who love or hate McGregor, who else will pay to watch this fight?

Boxing fans have no reason to. Casual fans may opt not to if they remember the Mayweather-Pacquiao snoozefest.

It's two weeks till fight time. If they won't disclose sponsors now, do they have sponsors to talk about at all?

Aside from people who love or hate McGregor, who else will pay to watch this fight?

Boxing fans have no reason to. Casual fans may opt not to if they remember the Mayweather-Pacquiao snoozefest.

It's two weeks till fight time. If they won't disclose sponsors now, do they have sponsors to talk about at all?

You don;t think this has grabbed the mass market's attention? I Do

I agree about the sponsors, seems contradictory to the fact I do think this will do crazy numbers

You don;t think this has grabbed the mass market's attention? I Do

I agree about the sponsors, seems contradictory to the fact I do think this will do crazy numbers

Tickets for the event aren't moving as fast as they did for Mayweather-Pacquiao.

And Floyd sounded mighty unlike himself by proclaiming he's old and promising to go after McGregor as penance for the Pacquiao fight.

That sounded like a promoter trying to answer customer objections that his sales force is encountering.

I wonder which beer company will win the sponsor slot.

I'm honestly thinking dos Equis will.

I still find it confusing why people who are not sponsored nor will they ever be are concerned with sponsorship.

I still find it confusing why people who are not sponsored nor will they ever be are concerned with sponsorship.

you don;t know me. I do have a sponsor. They paid for our softball uniforms. Now who is the jackass?

Condom Depot

That burger King creeper must pay em a shitload to walk out with Foyd!

A FUCKING SHITLOAD!!!!

Tickets for the event aren't moving as fast as they did for Mayweather-Pacquiao.

And Floyd sounded mighty unlike himself by proclaiming he's old and promising to go after McGregor as penance for the Pacquiao fight.

That sounded like a promoter trying to answer customer objections that his sales force is encountering.
General public knows this fight is a farce actually. I'm very proud of my fellow humans.

I'm going to partly pay for the the fight with a couple guys and watch it. But I fully understand for my $40 I'm paying for a sideshow.

General public knows this fight is a farce actually. I'm very proud of my fellow humans.

I'm going to partly pay for the the fight with a couple guys and watch it. But I fully understand for my $40 I'm paying for a sideshow.

Im going to a bar and spending that $40 on a steak.

Well its basically a Mayweather/Showtime Promotion. They dont have to cater to Reebok and are selling advertising to the highest bidder.

Conor gets a whopping tree fiddy per commercial, and twice that on Sunday!
Let's see reebok top that.

Huh. Is conner stuck with reebok?

Does this open door for other fighters to compete in other sports and skirt reebok deal?
sure...if they agree to give the UFC $35 million out of their purse in these other sports.

Back