I feel that Corey Anderson is a lock

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like Shogun. He went the decision against a much older Nog, after heavy regulation and weight cutting changes. But his last best win was against De Tuna, who went on a horribe loss streak. Additionally, there have been TONS of regulation changes since his last win. These regulations are significant because the balancing between young fighters and old fighters widens as alternative methods of preservation change.

Corey had a TKO loss but he is younger, taller and athletic. IMO Anderson is an easy pick.

You can call me a "Dumb fucking TS" if I'm wrong.

Why didn't you bet on it if he's such a lock?

You're a dumb fucking TS.

Last edited:
I totally agree, but mainly because Shogun shouldn't be fighting anymore, and I've said that for a while now

Anything can happen in a fight.

I have learned over decades that any fighter can be beaten on a given night.

Corey is the up & coming young buck, but Shogun could potentially channel his inner warrior and stun him.

Did you see that in your crystal ball, Ms. Cleo? Not a very ballsy pick. If you were a real betting man you'd parlay it with a Cyborg win, possibly by TKO.

Oh yeah? I think you'd be surprised.

I don't see it, he gets hurt relatively easily from what I've seen. Shogun may be a fucking muggle version of himself but he still has power, I do think corey will win though.

He was a lock and he should have won if it wasn't in Brazil.

OP was a thinly veiled 'shogun is a juicer' thread.

this shit needs to stop. mods used to fucking ban unfounded juicing claims left and right. seeing you fucking couch potatoes post this shit in every thread about any fighter thats ever been successful, despite them never testing positive, is annoying as fuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back