I feel sorry for Jose Aldo

I respect him as an MMA fighter. I don't see any reason to feel sorry for him.

I'm sure you said same about RDA Ferg.

I see fight going same way as that one. Max just puts a clinic on Jose for 5 rounds and grinds him down to dust.
Nobody else in FW beats Aldo. The only mistakes Aldo makes are when he gets too aggressive, and the openings are so small. You need the accuracy and the KO power of Conor to capitalize on them. Max doesn't have that. He cant take aldo down.
We'll see, but i think you're believing the hype that just because he got KO'd by Conor in 13 seconds, Aldo is no longer one of the best ever. He is. Look at what frankie did to Yair. Then look at what Aldo did to Edgar at 200. He completely shut him down, and busted him up methodically over 5 rounds. He's another level than Max.
We'll see soon enough. Can't wait.

Nobody else in FW beats Aldo. The only mistakes Aldo makes are when he gets too aggressive, and the openings are so small. You need the accuracy and the KO power of Conor to capitalize on them. Max doesn't have that. He cant take aldo down.
We'll see, but i think you're believing the hype that just because he got KO'd by Conor in 13 seconds, Aldo is no longer one of the best ever. He is. Look at what frankie did to Yair. Then look at what Aldo did to Edgar at 200. He completely shut him down, and busted him up methodically over 5 rounds. He's another level than Max.
We'll see soon enough. Can't wait.

I have Aldo winning this fight, but the rate that Max is improving at is crazy. Max will probably lose this time but in a few years I can see him being champion.

I have Aldo winning this fight, but the rate that Max is improving at is crazy. Max will probably lose this time but in a few years I can see him being champion.
Totally agree. I don't think he's quite at Aldo's level yet. in another 2 years, i think he'll get that belt.
Honestly, i think if Aldo wins, he goes up for a fight at LW. If he wins 1 or 2, he may finish his career there. few years from now, it'll be Max, Yair and Korean superboy ruling the FW division.

As for the original thread topic. There no reason to feel sorry for Aldo. He's an MMA legend, rich, he's a big star in Brazil and if you see him in interviews and at the press conference, he seems fine. he even seems a bit looser than he was prior to losing.

I feel sorry for his fans. dude was a lazy champ that only fought once a year. Became a decision king. Then 13 seconds. After Max recks him they'll be in bad shape.

v7vJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
You know I got love 4u @12ga. but on this one we take different corners. No need to feel sorry for this fan I'm expecting to see the Aldo that fought Frankie who just halted rising star Yair. Sometimes a vet needz a wake up loss to get straight.

I'm not buying this new Conoway act. Gimme humble Max back. Max is gonna get chopped kicked & limped into a 5rd decision or tko same rd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back