I feel sorry for Jose Aldo

xLeopard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Aldo was a machine until the world tour with Conor Mcgregor. Before that world tour, Aldo had never been disrespected at press conferences like that and him being an introvert he didn't handle the situations very well at all.
The injury made things a lot worse and the little bit of talk he did also made it a bit worse for him aswell I think.
The actual fight was the final nail in the coffin.

But the amount of disrespect this guy gets is totally fucked up. He is an absolute legend of the sport and still top 10 p4p so I don't know why people talk so much shit about him.

I love Max Holloway, it's gonna be an interesting fight between these two. Don't hate legends.

Much respect for the 145 GOAT. Mcgregor was in his head and it paid off for him. Think we will see the Aldo that destroyed Edgar against Max.

He fought emotional vs connar. That fight goes down differently if the were to rematch. Not saying Aldo wins but he ain't getting ko'd in 13 seconds again. It had the potential of being foty but Aldo blew it. No way he can feel good as "champ" with that loss.

Max is a tough fight for Jose, it has nothing at all to do with what happened in the McGregor fight whatsoever.

He gets a lot of hate because he is always crying about things. And also because he is a true GOAT pullout artists. He constantly ruins cards and has even caused to men to lose out on their title shots with pull outs.

I dont. He's his own friggin burger joint.
I'd pig the fuck out.

The only thing I fault him for is having such bad boxing technique against a taller southpaw. Unforgivable!!

Much respect for the 145 GOAT. Mcgregor was in his head and it paid off for him. Think we will see the Aldo that destroyed Edgar against Max.
as a big aldo fan i dont see why people act like that fight against fredgar was a great performance. they both fought like shit in my opinion

Max is a tough fight for Jose, it has nothing at all to do with what happened in the McGregor fight whatsoever.
Interesting, I think max is lucky if he wins a round. This fight is Aldo all day I think. 49 - 46 is as close as max gets. IMHO.

I feel sorry for his fans. dude was a lazy champ that only fought once a year. Became a decision king. Then 13 seconds. After Max recks him they'll be in bad shape.

I'm pretty sure everyone acknowledges that his resume is ridiculous.

as a big aldo fan i dont see why people act like that fight against fredgar was a great performance. they both fought like shit in my opinion

Probably because they are fans of MMA and actually understand the sport at least a little, entirely unlike yourself apparently.

I dunno, maybe you should try watching it while not being a fucking retard, see if that helps.

He was a machine that was slowing down. Coasting in fights. On his way out.

Max will bury him.

Probably because they are fans of MMA and actually understand the sport at least a little, entirely unlike yourself apparently.

I dunno, maybe you should try watching it while not being a fucking retard, see if that helps.

Yes, not appreciating a tepid decision where nothing consequential happened clearly shows mental damage.

Interesting, I think max is lucky if he wins a round. This fight is Aldo all day I think. 49 - 46 is as close as max gets. IMHO.
I'm sure you said same about RDA Ferg.

I see fight going same way as that one. Max just puts a clinic on Jose for 5 rounds and grinds him down to dust.

Coasts through fights without trying to finish, cries like a baby when he doesn't get his way, constant pullout merchant, hasn't bothered to learn english, given the "real" Featherweight title that he didn't even earn (not his fault he was given the belt but looks bad on him)

lol im gonna follow you and like all your posts now

was a shit fight bro. this is coming from a fan of both of them.

Back