I feel like Roy Nelson could've taken that Ngannou uppercut

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
tumblr_o9zog9cXNw1qa33wlo1_500.gif

thoughts?

He couldn't take the Hunt uppercut. Who knows. Nelson has a hell of a chin but has been KOd twice. Ngannou can KO anyone. I don't think it is healthy to be able to take that uppercut.

I honestly don't think anybody in MMA history takes that shot. It was flush man.

The Sterling KO is the most brutal KO of the year though. I don't think I've ever seen anybody go more stiff from a strike in my life. Geeeeeez

When Country wins the HW Grand Prix and Dana/Coker set up a clash of champs fight, we will find out

All the punchers in Bellator like Roy & Mitrione would KO Ngannou within 2 rounds.

Prime Hunt could have eaten it. Cabbage as well.

I honestly don't think anybody in MMA history takes that shot. It was flush man.

The Sterling KO is the most brutal KO of the year though. I don't think I've ever seen anybody go more stiff from a strike in my life. Geeeeeez
Nate Quarry stiffened by Ace
Terry Etim stiffened by Edson

Not sure at this point. No one wants to see a gassy Roy Nelson take a prolonged beating for like the tenth time.

He couldn't take the Hunt uppercut. Who knows. Nelson has a hell of a chin but has been KOd twice. Ngannou can KO anyone. I don't think it is healthy to be able to take that uppercut.
Hunto would fuck Ngannou up, quite literally the only top10 fighter Hunt could take out, but stylistically, perfect for Hunto.

Roy would be clean-shaven after taking that uppercut.

Hunto would fuck Ngannou up, quite literally the only top10 fighter Hunt could take out, but stylistically, perfect for Hunto.

I think Hunt would get bodybagged by Ngannou. Someone would get KOd either way

I hadn't seen a KO in the UFC where I worried if the guy was ever going to wake up again for a long time and then we had two in a week lol God damn those were some vicious KOs

I think Hunt would get bodybagged by Ngannou. Someone would get KOd either way
When has Hunto been put away with punches, actually? Dual uber-knees or a flush headkick?

Hunt doesn't initiate clinch like Reem did as well, that uppercut wouldn't happen. Hunt could take anything Ngannou throws at him, unless the predator holds amazing ground game

Yeh i have that feeling too. I still wonder if Ngannou actually hits harder than Hunt

When has Hunto been put away with punches, actually? Dual uber-knees or a flush headkick?

Hunt doesn't initiate clinch like Reem did as well, that uppercut wouldn't happen. Hunt could take anything Ngannou throws at him, unless the predator holds amazing ground game

Manhoef put him away with punches and Hunt likes to stand and trade. He has eaten dozens of flush uppercuts.

Prime Mark Hunt can take it. Crocop's LHK>Ngannou's punch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back