I feel like Conor might just be pushing the limits after watching today.

A 30 year old Irish man isn't going to be drunk like an 18 year old drinking Breezers. Coke? Naw. He would pop for that. And as much as he was acting like a crazy man, he had spots where he sounded normal. I mean at first I was like WTF? It was pretty hard to watch.

But after thinking about it for a bit, with the bus attack, the new fight deal, the whiskey thing, and everything else, I sort of think he is just trying to push everything right over the top. I mean, it is what he has always done. And people are definitely talking. And not just on here. I still would not bet on the fight even though I think Khabib will win. I imagine he knows Khabib isn't going to get shook with the talk, and that didn't matter. It was all for us.

Coke is out of your system within about two days.

That was really hard to watch.. I had to turn it off. That was worse than WWE.

It SHOULD be that way. But this is a millennial society. And the things that should be never are. Common sense is gone.
Yea, No. Ali called black men "uncle tom", went to their houses and harrassed them, and slapped Ernie Tyrell in studio in front of press. Was that a millenial society?

I got: ball-bag, you’re doing my head in. Half the fun is in imagining it said aloud, the other half is trying to decipher the meaning.

this should be helpful

you can't pop for coke because they don't test for it until the competition window, so shaddap

Yea, No. Ali called black men "uncle tom", went to their houses and harrassed them, and slapped Ernie Tyrell in studio in front of press. Was that a millenial society?
And everyone is different. I think the point I made was valid. Conor was playing this up to a crowd that would eat it up. I am over 50. I would rather see a respectul fighter not talking shit. Do you think that would sell more to the young?

This got me crying laughing!

thats how I sound in day to day life...... I also cried laughing when I saw this, but I understood everything lol

The lack of fans at the press conference was the difference. Conor feeds off of their energy and reactions. The silence that followed Conors statements and antics was awkward. It clearly threw him off his game.

Conor was dead serious though. Khabib took shit in bus. And he will take shit on octagon Oct 6th.

Conor may have been a bit off...but I've never seen him look meaner. Hes going to destroy khabib. Khabib hype will look silly after this fight....just like Eddie.

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png
How many times have you posted these pictures?

Conor was just having a laugh. He likes to put on a show for the people.

He didn’t even have a visible boner this time. Boner is when you know he’s serious.

Where do I even begin with this?

It was nothing more than a self-destructive drunk making a fool of himself again.

Back