I feel like Conor might just be pushing the limits after watching today.

Wheesht bawbag. Or something. Seriously your slang is mental, I love it!

Getting them telt....does that mean “putting them on tilt”? What’s it based on?
its basically "getting them told" in english.... but its meaning elsewhere would be putting them in their place. If you're getting someone telt, its with a purpose.

Wheesht bawbag is a classic though.... "Haud yer wheesht ya bawbag, yer dain ma heed in" . Scots couldnt go to a presser and talk the way we regularly do as nobody would have a clue what we are saying lol...... I mean its technically English, but then its not really.

Does anyone else find it strange that he was pluggin the whiskey as hard as he did. It seemed really out of place and forced.
Nope, he sold me on it. I want to try it.

Does anyone else find it strange that he was pluggin the whiskey as hard as he did. It seemed really out of place and forced.
its just out, Im guessing he's wanting to push it as much as possible

Conor acts the same in most press conferences and usually wins.

Conor was just having a laugh. He likes to put on a show for the people.

He didn’t even have a visible boner this time. Boner is when you know he’s serious.
the crotch of his pants was rather large at the end of the conference. Could just be large man needs large cod piece. My manlet self wouldn't know.

its basically "getting them told" in english.... but its meaning elsewhere would be putting them in their place. If you're getting someone telt, its with a purpose.

Wheesht bawbag is a classic though.... "Haud yer wheesht ya bawbag, yer dain ma heed in" . Scots couldnt go to a presser and talk the way we regularly do as nobody would have a clue what we are saying lol...... I mean its technically English, but then its not really.
It’s like some weird, profane Scottish Pidgin. It’s hilarious and incomprehensible at once. Just awesome.

Thanks mate.

It’s like some weird, profane Scottish Pidgin. It’s hilarious and incomprehensible at once. Just awesome.

Thanks mate.
thats basically "can you please be quiet, you are annoying me" btw ;)

Start a sentence with a capitol.

A "capitol" is a building. You're thinking of "capital". It's pretty lame trying to correct that dude's grammar in such a trivial way to then fuck up like you did.

thats basically "can you please be quiet, you are annoying me" btw ;)
I got: ball-bag, you’re doing my head in. Half the fun is in imagining it said aloud, the other half is trying to decipher the meaning.

Back