I feel like Conor might just be pushing the limits after watching today.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A 30 year old Irish man isn't going to be drunk like an 18 year old drinking Breezers. Coke? Naw. He would pop for that. And as much as he was acting like a crazy man, he had spots where he sounded normal. I mean at first I was like WTF? It was pretty hard to watch.

But after thinking about it for a bit, with the bus attack, the new fight deal, the whiskey thing, and everything else, I sort of think he is just trying to push everything right over the top. I mean, it is what he has always done. And people are definitely talking. And not just on here. I still would not bet on the fight even though I think Khabib will win. I imagine he knows Khabib isn't going to get shook with the talk, and that didn't matter. It was all for us.

Conor was just having a laugh. He likes to put on a show for the people.

He didn’t even have a visible boner this time. Boner is when you know he’s serious.

Conor wants to make money and win fights.

Man you guys are so gullible lol

Conor's whole entire charade today was so cringe worthy...

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

He's going into this fight blind going back to the Aldo playbook isn't going to work on Khabib the fight is almost here just a couple more weeks and Mcgregor is going to get some Dagestani knuckles all over his potato head

A lot of 30-somethings have the same habit as guys in their late teen's lol. Drinking can definitely be one of them.

in Scotland we would say Conor was just "getting them telt"

putting them in their place.... for anyone requiring a translation

Nothing Conner did tonight was clever, useful, impressive, or intimidating. It was just ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time. Acting like that isn't good for his image, for selling tickets, for improving the fanbase, for anything. With each appearance like that, the curtains close just a little bit more on his career.

I never take much from pressers.. This is Conors brand. Its age old psychology, like Stern said. Fans listen, Haters listen too but twice as long.
A couple things bothered me though. The times where Conor said Khabin wouldn't do anything without an entourage which made no sense to me at all, and Khabib hiding on the bus behind Women, the way he said it was pretty insulting when he still has lawsuits out there. I just have a feeling Karma is coming for him on this one in a big way

Nothing Conner did tonight was clever, useful, impressive, or intimidating. It was just ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time. Acting like that isn't good for his image, for selling tickets, for improving the fanbase, for anything. With each appearance like that, the curtains close just a little bit more on his career.
It SHOULD be that way. But this is a millennial society. And the things that should be never are. Common sense is gone.

in Scotland we would say Conor was just "getting them telt"

putting them in their place.... for anyone requiring a translation
Wheesht bawbag. Or something. Seriously your slang is mental, I love it!

Getting them telt....does that mean “putting them on tilt”? What’s it based on?

The thing that surprised me the most was that Conor knew about Ziyavudin Magomedov, then mentioned Kadyrov and went full Pusha T on Ali Abdelaziz about the kid he abandoned and owes child support. These things impressed me the most during the press conference, Conor is a madman but he does his research.

It SHOULD be that way. But this is a millennial society. And the things that should be never are. Common sense is gone.
wtf you talking about 30+ year olds love WWE type stupid bullshit, millennials don't watch press conferences you dope

Does anyone else find it strange that he was pluggin the whiskey as hard as he did. It seemed really out of place and forced.

The thing that surprised me the most was that Conor knew about Ziyavudin Magomedov, then mentioned Kadyrov and went full Pusha T on Ali Abdelaziz about the kid he abandoned and owes child support. These things impressed me the most during the press conference, Conor is a madman but he does his research.
God damn that song was savage <45>

Back