I feel bad for Arlovski

You're a pos..doing a suicide joke...wow, fucking low bro.

I think it was meant as a play on words. He took a chance and let it go to the judges. He lost. I think that is what was meant by "Russian Roulette" (fighting Russians in Russia.) Perhaps he would've been better served by taking chances during the fight and going for a K.O. At this point, lackluster decisions (win or lose) are the last thing his career needs.

Arlovski vs. Hunt-o, loser leaves town match!

Yea Arlovski is great, he is v.... shit i typed too hard on the keyboard and accidentally knocked him out!

bring back Wesley Cabbage Correira and see if Arlovski can finish him this time

Haha, he put such a heinous beating on Cabbage. I still don't know how he stayed conscious in that fight. Dude had a fuckin hard head

bring back Wesley Cabbage Correira and see if Arlovski can finish him this time

I say we give Andrei a little break. Throw him Cabbage, Ferrozzo and Tank, all in a row. Then give him a little test with James Thompson.

Not the same Andrei who fought Tuivasa.Abdurakhimov should have a point deducted in r3 for eye poke and knee to the groin

Im a Tai fan but i thought Arlovski won too. I was shocked that they raised Tai's hand. But i believe they judge fights based off of fighters futures. Arlovski's retiring soon and Tai is new, so i understood why he won

He's so hit and miss it's infuriating. Fought a better fight vs both Struve and Tuivasa then shit the bed vs whoeverthefuck last night.

Literally eyes closed launching right hands and clashing in the centre of the cage then clinching and pushing away all night? Regroup your skills or retire.

Don't feel sorry for him. He is making quarter to half a million a fight nowadays.

this fight should have been a top 5 opponent

Sorry, but losing to Abdurakhimov showed that Arlovski shouldn't have gotten a better opponent. A close fight with Tuivasa doesn't mean you should get someone top 5.

Arlovski always struck me as a sort of depressed loner lonely guy

Arlovski needs to retire,its just UFC HW is so thin,he can still get fights.

Weird fight, I had Arlovski just about winning but it wasn't a robbery. Shamil is god awful to watch.

I think about him holding the fence to end fights (Pe de Pano amd Aaron Brink), and don't care much.
Although I did root for him to get a title shot before he got clocked by Miocic.

I just want to see him crack someone with his straight right one last time. He had so much power behind his punches in his early days. Also shows the a glass chin can mean a longer career (less grueling wars)
Warlovski

Remember the mouth piece! He was larger than life back in the day. Always sucked but UFC promoted him into a scary beast. Was awesome.
andrei-arlovski_medium.jpg

Faber was shredded back in the day.

Remember the mouth piece! He was larger than life back in the day. Always sucked but UFC promoted him into a scary beast. Was awesome.
andrei-arlovski_medium.jpg
i cant remember the fight, maybe it was one of the timmy ones, but rogan said something like,'can ANYONE beat this man?!'

Back