I Dont Want The Ngannou Hype Train To Die....

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm picking Franics, It's too early to derail the hype train.

<mma1>

Tough, Stipe is destroying Brett Rodgers 2.0

I think the winner of this fight has the potential to be the UFCs next superstar.

Ngannou is a phenom. His story alone, coming from homelessness to the top of the UFC ladder in just a few years, is incredible.

Stipe is on the cusp for setting the UFC heavyweight title defense record, and is a legit good guy.

I really cannot root against EITHER guy in this fight. May the best man win, and enjoy their fame & fortune to follow.

Ngannou CRUSH!

I know what you mean. Francis winning the championship might lead to some intriguing fights down the road.

Tough, Stipe is destroying Brett Rodgers 2.0
horse-laugh.gif

If he loses, a lot depends on how he loses. He could be one or two fights away from another shot. Its HW

I think there will never be a great heavy weight.. they all hit too hard and it is too easy for the KO

It's one of those fights that I'm excited for but completely not invested in either of them..my favorite kind of fight tbh. You can see it going so many different ways..HW is GOAT.

I Dont Want The Ngannou Hype Train To Die....
<mma1>
Stipe is the only with who you should talk about that.
Or if you manage to convince his wife maybe that could help, he said he is affraid of her more than anyone who would like to fight him

It will sooner or later because its HW.. anyone can be rocked by anyone even by a short punch or glancing blow, there will never be a MMA HW who goes undefeated in a long career.

I hope Ngannou wins, it will be interesting how far he can go as a champ.

Even if Ngannou loses it's HW and he's only a couple wins away from another shot.

Stipe is the only with who you should talk about that.
Or if you manage to convince his wife maybe that could help, he said he is affraid of her more than anyone who would like to fight him
You basically want him to rasputin Stipe.

In Rocky 3 Clubber Lang won the first match iirc

Batguano goes down! Batguano goes down!

Sherdog be like... he was never that good anyway...
<seedat>

Back