I don't think ATT Team likes JJ

Am I the only person who remembers the 'rumors' that some people (I think fellow female fighters) at ATT didn't get a long with Joanna. (this was months ago, I swear I've heard this all before).

I forgot where I read that, it was probably just some fucker on here. But yeah, it seems like JJ isn't best of pals with some of the other ATT members. :(

You can tell that Nina doesn't really like JJ. They 'used to spar', it seems like they don't bother with each other anymore.

As for Amanda, her and JJ watched the Shevchenko and Pena fight together. JJ also seems friendly with her online. (she 'tagged' Amanda in a 'scary face' thing on Instagram). It's not surprising that Amanda will big her GF up, she feels obligated to do so. That's her girl.

Ansaroff has lofty ambitions for someone who is 1-2 in the UFC. Let's see her beat someone in the top 20. Hell let's see her crack the top 20 herself.

To be fair, she should be on a two fight win streak but she was on the wrong side of a shitty decision. Not that it means much.

nunes seems like a very overbearing personality. not hating, and i appreciating her fighting, but there ya go

lol and you re being too kind
AN is one obnoxious mofo, i mean shes insufferable, just look at that half ass printed smirk on his face, and that apeish tone to her voice.. come on.
very good/dangerous fighter though

Back