I don't think ATT Team likes JJ

inb4 hate

I don't think anyone said something crazy here. As a fighter you should confident, Amanda will KO JJ if they fight, idk about Nina though.

They prefer a strict vagitarian diet.

ATT is full of inner circles like most mega camps.. nothing new.

ATT is a huge team. Competing against teammates is something they learn to live with there. Except for Tyron, who thought it wasn't good, until he decided it was.

They like her enough to take her monthly payment and free advertising. Also, of course other fighters there are gonna say they are better than her. What would you have them say...that they are not?

nunes seems like a very overbearing personality. not hating, and i appreciating her fighting, but there ya go

Amanda sandblasts her girlfriend daily. Confirmed

Won't be interesting till one of em claims they have GoPro footage of them knocking JJ out in practice.

They have diffrent coaches anyway. Pretty sure Mike Brown, Kami Barzini, Katel Kubis like her :). Joanna as far as i know even hangs out with them.

Smh no sense of family in these super camps. Just a production line of fighters.
First Tyrone and Robbie, now this.

Will Brooks did an interview when JJ was new at ATT and said she gets on well with the guys and some of the women.

Just make a megathread for all this girly shit. Who gives a fuck which one unfriended who this week.

Ansaroff has lofty ambitions for someone who is 1-2 in the UFC. Let's see her beat someone in the top 20. Hell let's see her crack the top 20 herself.

Last edited:
Smh no sense of family in these super camps. Just a production line of fighters.
First Tyrone and Robbie, now this.
You fight alone.
I train with my brother but if we ever fight, so be it.
And we are family. Fight business stops at the ring or cage entrance. It starts when somebody asks you if you can win.

You fight alone.
I train with my brother but if we ever fight, so be it.
And we are family. Fight business stops at the ring or cage entrance. It starts when somebody asks you if you can win.

I doubt you'd Cain Velasquez him like he was JDS.

Back