I don't see how Joe Joyce can make it. Heavy hands, to slow, no footwork ,no defense

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
He koed him the guy the competition was an alright fighter. But that fight made him look like he on usyk level jersey joe. Just another paddy barnes situation. So much to do in little time. And going to pbc won't change a thing.

He can't

At times Joyce is good at Applying pressure, but he won't see the high levels of boxing

He can't

At times Joyce is good at Applying pressure, but he won't see the high levels of boxing
Tbh the good acid test would be hughie fury for the British title. See how well does against a big South paw.

I still rate hughie too, I actually think Hughie started really good against pulev, and that the cut affected him very badly mentally

Honestly, I think he might be top 5 level or close to it. Yes, hes slow and awkward looking - but hes a big guy, has power, somehow lands those half speed shots and he is absolutely relentless for a 6'6, 250lbs-ish guy. I think a lot of guys will wilt under the constant pressure hes able to put on.

He should fight Miller / Ortiz / Parker then we would know more

The guy hits like a freight train but ur right very ploddy but seems to be able to walk through and apply pressure......needs testing at a higher level

He should fight Miller / Ortiz / Parker then we would know more

The guy hits like a freight train but ur right very ploddy but seems to be able to walk through and apply pressure......needs testing at a higher level

Miller. I think that is a perfect fight for him. All Miller knows how to do is come forward, same as Joyce. It will be a case of the immovable object meets irresistible force. Miller is perfect for Joyce as he poses no threat whatsoever to Joyce and he will be a sitting duck for Joyce to lay his hands on. We'll see how good Millers chin is vs. how much power Joyce really carries. It would be a showcase fight for Joyce.

A fight against Miller would be great. I also wouldn't mind him in against Wach as he progresses. See how he gets on against a bigger dude with a durable chin.

Back