I Don't See How Covington Can Beat RDA

Maybe Colby could take RDA down on a couple times, but I highly doubt it will be enough to win. Everywhere else RDA is better.

That literally leaves the feet.

He just beat and controled Maia on the ground, do you actually think RDA is a step up or down from that??

Watch RDA vs Clay Guida
And RDA vs Khabib

Stylistically Colby is a nightmare match up for RDA

Has he been controlled on the ground recently? I honestly can't recall.

Are we just gonna assume he's dratically improved in a given area based on time alone??

What has changed in the way he fights that would give us the impression that he has improved dratically in that area??

I dont see why this fight is even happening. Woodley is holding the title hostage just like Conor does. Its a buncha horse shit

What the fuck?
Woodley is holding the title hostage? Are you retarded? <45>

Woodley is injured and scheduled to come back in July. Which is why this interim title makes no sense.
Woodley is one of the most active champions we have currently.

RDA is going to punch his face off, and kick his legs to fuck. Colby got out struck by 150 year old robotic Maia...

Colby will maul him
Can't wait for all the salt in here

You really think so ?

RDA is really good dude, like really really good.

I think RDA will destroy his legs at the beginning and make his striking game even sloppier.

No one see a way dude, they're just sending him to Brasil to stir some shit up and get some views.

Colby is a sacrificial lamb. He is completely fucked both in and out of the octagon.

I hope he gets a good payday for risking his life.
Conor went to Rio and nothing happened, cause he was funny and charismathic. Covington is just an idiot, apparently liked by some here. I hope he gets fucked in and out of the octagon, he surely asked for it.

That literally leaves the feet.

He just beat and controled Maia on the ground, do you actually think RDA is a step up or down from that??

Watch RDA vs Clay Guida
And RDA vs Khabib

Stylistically Colby is a nightmare match up for RDA

The Maia fight didn't touch the ground?

You really think so ?

RDA is really good dude, like really really good.

I think RDA will destroy his legs at the beginning and make his striking game even sloppier.
I'm very confident Colby can and imo will beat him.
He will work for catching those kicks all night long.Some might get trough but eventually Colby wrestles him to win the fight.

I'm very confident Colby can and imo will beat him.
He will work for catching those kicks all night long.Some might get trough but eventually Colby wrestles him to win the fight.

We'll see :)

Conor went to Rio and nothing happened, cause he was funny and charismathic. Covington is just an idiot, apparently liked by some here. I hope he gets fucked in and out of the octagon, he surely asked for it.

No comparison there, Conor is a media pro.

You kinda know he's doing a character while Colby looks honest... and that is very disturbing.

RDA is going to punch his face off, and kick his legs to fuck. Colby got out struck by 150 year old robotic Maia...

why do people keep running with this narrative? He got outstruck for like 30 second stretch

Part of me wants Covington to win just so Tyron Woodley can show the enormous Gulf that exists between himself and Covington.

For sure UFC are regretting the fact that they allowed Rory McDonald to go to Bellator. As Rory would decimate both RDA and Covington.

What the fuck?
Woodley is holding the title hostage? Are you retarded? <45>

Woodley is injured and scheduled to come back in July. Which is why this interim title makes no sense.
Woodley is one of the most active champions we have currently.
I didnt know he was injured but hes still tryin to duck contenders to get money fights. Now stop replying on my comments you numbnuts

Yeah Woodley was injured .. but at the same time, Woodley was saying he'd hold off shoulder surgery to fight Nate Diaz at UFC 219 last year (so there's that) ... of course Diaz-Woodley didn't happen, thus the surgery.

Live stream the whole thing for evidence for assault.

And Tibau. And Guida. I'm not sure why people think he's suddenly immune to another wrestler...and this time a bigger one.
I think Khabib is actually bigger than Covington.

I think RDA is better literally everywhere. He is the MUCH better striker, his jiu-jitsu and grappling should be more than enough to thwart Covingtons best weapons, and he is much more aggressive and technically sound on the feet. From a non-biased persoective, how does Covington win this fight?
He wins with superior stand up and wrestling.

Back