I Don't See How Covington Can Beat RDA

Mindgames and outrageous trash talk. If RDA is wise he puts in industrial quality earplugs right about now and don't remove them before he steps inside the octagon. Colby's bound to put out some absolutely mind-numbing shit and RDA is an emotional guy.

By wrestling the fuck outta him. Hes gonna throw some leg kicks and punches along the way as well.

I dont see why this fight is even happening. Woodley is holding the title hostage just like Conor does. Its a buncha horse shit

It's very simply Connor makes the UFC millions and millions of dollars. Woodley doesn't do that. It's kind of like if you were on the set of a big block buster action movie with Bruce Willis. You'll be treated well as his co-star but you will not get the same level of treatment as Bruce Willis.

Bruh, RDA just whooped on Robbie Lawler. You really think mr call the cops boy has any answer for RDA? SMH

Wrestling.
RDAs weakness is wrestling. Colby's specialty is wrestling. RDA does well against guys who start slow, doesn't do well with guys who apply a stronger pressure than he does early.
Now it remains to be seen if Colby can do that. Not saying that will happen, but TS asked how Colby could beat RDA.

This fight in Rio will be awesome, RDA will win as he's the best WW currently point blank period.

yes, i agree with others, but with a twist.

From a non-biased persoective (sic), he can win rounds with takedowns and hold downs (though i doubt he'll damage RDA much from there), and (this wasn't mention much yet) by using his range in the standup. picking his shots. run and gun. Condit v Diaz. however you want to call it.

he'll be less than a 3-1 underdog. probably +210 or so. it's far from inconceivable he wins. from a non-biased persoective (sic), of course.

but hey, you should bet the house on RDA at whatever he is (-270?) if it's that crazy for you.

"Grrrrr you've insulted a complete stranger whom I've never met!"

<Moves> get a life, goof

eee.gif
when did you meet RDA, cuntgoofhat?

And Tibau. And Guida. I'm not sure why people think he's suddenly immune to another wrestler...and this time a bigger one.
Colby Covington is not Khabib, he hasn't got 10% of the skill that Khabib has. Simply calling them both wrestlers and therefore acting as if they're equally skilled fighters is completely stupid.

I think RDA is better literally everywhere. He is the MUCH better striker, his jiu-jitsu and grappling should be more than enough to thwart Covingtons best weapons, and he is much more aggressive and technically sound on the feet. From a non-biased persoective, how does Covington win this fight?
Size.
Colby got strength on his size which helps his wrestling.

He will try to wrestlefuck RDA.

Wrasslen

RDA is a small 170er who got ragdolled by the only wrestler at 155 he faced.

Colby sucks but stylistically he's the perfect match-up to grind RDA into the ground.

49-46 for Colby.

By wrestling. RDA's one weakness is wrestling and his bottom game.
Just gander at his record: he has lost to pretty much every wrestler he has ever fought and continually beat guys where he is the better wrestler.

Guida, Tony, Khabib, Stephens, Eddie, Tibau, etc. To me, if you look at his past, this fight is a gimme. Also. Colby may be the best and strongest wrestler that RDA has ever faced, right up there with Khabib at least. Colby is also going to be much larger.

Lest RDA gets the knockout, how tf does he win??!!

The vast majority of Sherdoggers said the same thing about Colby vs Maia, and I guaranteed a Colby victory, continuing my legendary 50% success rate of picking fights.

There’s another interim title?!

I’ve had a busy couple of weeks but what the fuck? One person who has the right to take a little bit of time off unopposed is Woodley IMO. Of course he’s a bit annoying but he’s defended consistently since winning the title.

Meh, I can’t seeing this being anything but an easy win for RDA - especially now he’s not draining himself down at 155.

Back