I don't like Yancy in the Platinum Mike Perry fight

Plot twist, Yancy is gonna KO Perry

I think Yancy should’ve taken more time off. He was looking chinny in the Cerrone fight and was in a war right before it.

I like both guys but I don’t think Yancy will improve his defense enough to avoid the inevitable bomb from Perry. It will probably be a highlight reel KO for Perry. There’s no doubt in my mind that this will be a war while it lasts though.

Yancy's only hope is to win a decision.

Worst case is this

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif
Gadoosh! Seriously though, I hate seeing that head bounce after a KO. That can not be good for you.

I think Yancy should’ve taken more time off. He was looking chinny in the Cerrone fight and was in a war right before it.

I like both guys but I don’t think Yancy will improve his defense enough to avoid the inevitable bomb from Perry. It will probably be a highlight reel KO for Perry. There’s no doubt in my mind that this will be a war while it lasts though.
I agree. That's the commissions responsibility and they fail at it quite often it seems.

Yancy's a warrior tho, both guys are.

All I know is there will be blood. Quite frankly, that's all that matters to me for this fight.

Does anyone know for sure where PMP is training at the moment? I have heard the ATT rumors, but not positive. Assuming he's still at the same gym in Orlando,

Actually, me neither. Medeiros' style is essentially just to go all-out brawling and hope to outlast the other guy. See the Trinaldo and Cowboy Oliveira fights. But while he has a good chin, he's ridiculously hittable and can be starched with the right shot(s). Perry is pure 2018 Leben, he can do fuck all for 14mins then land one hail mary and the whole outlook changes. I reckon he flatlines Yancy in the 3rd

I guess they are trying to give perry winnable fighters that are close to being deemed as ranked fighters. Max griffin smashed this fool. Was hilarious to watch. He probably would win this bout though.

Love Yancy, seems like a cool dude. I agree as someone who wants to see him advance in his fighting career, I dont like this fight for him.

Lol @ god like power. Max Griffin has no chin and look what happened there. Yancy will either get KO'd or kick Perrys legs and gas him out.

Does anyone know for sure where PMP is training at the moment? I have heard the ATT rumors, but not positive. Assuming he's still at the same gym in Orlando,

I live 5 minutes away from the gym he trained at (UFC gym in Winter Springs) but I don't know if trains there now.

I live 5 minutes away from the gym he trained at (UFC gym in Winter Springs) but I don't know if trains there now.

Nice! I have family in Winter Garden. Not sure about the proximity though.

People still hyping Perry even after his last two embarrassing losses? Guy Is a poor man's Phil Baroni.

Back