I don't like walking around barefoot

I walk barefoot all the time. Its a Kentucky thing
I'm from Maryland and I used to be barefoot all summer. Was great, got to the point where I could walk on hot pavement.
Now I'm an Oldman
My kids go to a school where they're barefoot. It's great. Then when it's Dec 1St they can wear sandals and when it snows they wear boots. But they're barefoot even when it's pretty cold , toughen those turkeys up

Wearing socks all day hurts the hair on the top of my foot.

socks in my home mostly barefoot in the summer when its hot.

It benefits you to do so from time to time. Negative ions from the earth's surface are good shit.

Plus you don't want bitch feet. Let the dogs breath.

Is that odd? Sure, every once in awhile it's nice to take a break from shoes, but even then I'm usually wearing socks otherwise. I'm wearing shoes for work or sneakers 98% of the day every day.
It just seems like the impact is so much more on my ankles, when I don't have shoes on. Even in the house on the hardwood... Give me shoes or give me death.

Do not marry an Asian woman.

View attachment 396323

If your shit feet look something like this^ than do the world a favor and wear shoes up in public...I don’t understand how some people can get comfortable showing these off

Lol, those feet are manicured and pretty compared to mine. Years of kickboxing and then football as a lineman has left my feet looking like Mr Hyde to that persons Doctor Jekylls.

Golfing in bare feet is a must. I highly recommend it.

Lol, those feet are manicured and pretty compared to mine. Years of kickboxing and then football as a lineman has left my feet looking like Mr Hyde to that persons Doctor Jekylls.

I have 3 bruised toes right now from running. Of course I'm a man, so I don't wear dlip flops ever and don't have to worry about people seeing them.

I walk barefoot at home but not outside. People that do that are disgusting.

Team Barefoot

Nah i just don't give a shit about wearing shoes if I'm in my own yard playing with my son and the dog or doing yard work

I'm from TN, and it's the same with me. One of the first things I do when I go home to visit, is walk in my yard barefoot.

It benefits you to do so from time to time. Negative ions from the earth's surface are good shit.

IDK, how true or not that is, but it really does feel like something comes from being connected to the earth w/o a barrier.

Do you got useless pinky toes that have been broken so many times they no longer move function or have much shape?

I walk bare foot all the time, it's liberating. The looks you get a priceless. Several moths ago I was asked to leave a work/mine site bar for wearing no shoes.

Do you got useless pinky toes that have been broken so many times they no longer move function or have much shape?

Yeah, with blackened fucked up nails, big toes are the worst, one nails come off so many times it goes back crookedthe other big toe is at an angle. Capillaries near the ankle have exploded causing spider Web patterns. Calluses on toe knuckles etc. Areas where the metatarsals broke that never quit being bruised etc.

I like walking barefoot and wearing flip flops in the summer <{jackyeah}>

i hate doing it outside. i lived in north carolina and a lot of those people would do it all the time. just walking down the sidewalk barefoot. you know how gross that is? you also see it here in vegas when the girls with heels get tired. still gross.

I used to love walking around barefoot, until I got a cluster of near 100 warts on my heel. It took months to get rid of, more than a few acid treatments. That was some of the worst pain my life. I wear shoes and sandals (always in sumer) everywhere now. The floor might as well be lava. Only my bed is my sanctuary

I have nasty looking big toenails often too, they fall off once a year from the pressure of cutting in my cleats. I still rock the sandals, my feet like to breath. The top half of one is nice and black already. At least I never have to worry about ingrown toenails, speaking of terrible pain!

Last edited:
Almost always barefoot at home. Trainers or shoes outdoors.

Thinking of getting something like this for the gym.

images

Team Barefoot

IDK, how true or not that is, but it really does feel like something comes from being connected to the earth w/o a barrier.

The rubber soles of sneakers/shoes/boots and such are insulators.

The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth's Surface Electrons

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

I honestly wondered how this was a thread from the title. But my answer is the same as the answer to the question posed in the OP:
Autism.
Good day.

When the weather permits, I'm on team no shoes, but usually not on sidewalks, more green spaces whenever possible and beaches.

Back