I dont know why fans call Tony a Gargoyle, I think he is good looking

You 2 would form a wonderful couple.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hes ok. Maybe average at best.

He may not be the best looking guy but the dude is good looking. He is shredded and has nice facial features. You want to talk about ugly? There are 80% of fighters much uglier than Tony. I would say he is in the top 30% of good looking fighters in the UFC.

He aint no GSP, Lyoto, Connor or Sage but he also is no Werdum, Beast, JDS or RDA
Conor looks handsome to you? He has a nice beard and that's it

McGregor-first-loss.png

Also
tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Man I wish all the hot girls could see through your eyes. We would all be getting laid.

Nice of you to list your average looking fav fighter among the best looking dudes in the UFC, TS.

He's not someone I would point and say is ugly but he's not considered handsome either. I was would say he's in the Karo Parisyan range, foreign look but not handsome foreign

Gayest thread of the day. Congratulations.

Dude cannot be gay if he thinks Tony Ferguson is hot. Great fighter but I couldn't even fuck him with a paper on his head. Dude is quasimoto ugly.

Agreed. good thread in my opinion.

He may not be the best looking guy but the dude is good looking. He is shredded and has nice facial features. You want to talk about ugly? There are 80% of fighters much uglier than Tony. I would say he is in the top 30% of good looking fighters in the UFC.

He aint no GSP, Lyoto, Connor or Sage but he also is no Werdum, Beast, JDS or RDA
Conor is one of the ugliest on the roster. WTF are you smoking? There is a reason he wears that beard and huge sunglasses when he can

Back