I dont know why fans call Tony a Gargoyle, I think he is good looking

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He may not be the best looking guy but the dude is good looking. He is shredded and has nice facial features. You want to talk about ugly? There are 80% of fighters much uglier than Tony. I would say he is in the top 30% of good looking fighters in the UFC.

He aint no GSP, Lyoto, Connor or Sage but he also is no Werdum, Beast, JDS or RDA

Gayest thread of the day. Congratulations.

nohomo

407_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpg

Maybe he is a girl, you patriarchal assholes.

Gayest thread of the day. Congratulations.

I am the straigtest dude you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. I just know when I see an ugly or attractive dude and Tony is good looking.

Maybe its because of his ears, he looks like he can fly away any time.

Try to contain yourself TS.

1200px-Tony_Ferguson_MMA.png

Who is calling him a gargoyle, other than yourself?

More to life than looks, Tony is one of the best fighters alive today and that's why I care about him

TS had an ear fetish.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I am the straigtest dude you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. I just know when I see an ugly or attractive dude and Tony is good looking.

Why do you feel the need to make a thread about a good looking dude you saw, though?

No ones calling him a gargoyle,, theyre calling him a Gremlin!!!,, a dogs arsehole one

Why do you feel the need to make a thread about a good looking dude you saw, though?

There was a thread a few days ago listing the ‘most attractive male fighters’ and everybody was in on it. Why is TS getting called a homo but not everybody in that thread I’m talking about?

So you play with yourself while looking at him???

There was a thread a few days ago listing the ‘most attractive male fighters’ and everybody was in on it. Why is TS getting called a homo but not everybody in that thread I’m talking about?

Because he likes men, I'm guessing?

Back