I don't know anymore

Mike

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I'm so tired of my life. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, or how hard I try, I fuck up every single thing I touch and for every one step forward I go three steps back. For the last five years I've been telling myself just around the corner things will get better. Just keep trying, keep grinding, don't give up. But it doesn't get better. I'm just getting older and sicker and more weary, and I just don't know anymore. I feel like I'm going to hit a breaking point soon, and completely lose my mind. I almost welcome it, so I can just give up.

No friends, no woman, no fun,no love, no life. Just work and work and drink and smoke and lay awake at night, and wake up hurting and exhausted and defeated and on and on it goes. it's to the point where I keep myself distracted 24/7, because as soon as I have time for introspection it's like why am I even bothering to go through this anymore? What's the fucking point? So people won't feel vaguely sad for a couple weeks?

upload_2018-1-21_0-8-1.jpeg

Yeah whiny beta cuck thread, I know. Don't expect any sympathy or advice or anything, just feel like I need to vent or I'm going to explode. Feel free to throw in whatever insults you want, I know my life is meaningless and I'm WAY beyond the point of giving a fuck anymore.

<WellThere>

Don't be sad homie.

Mayberry is always here for you

Before I say anything I want to say: This mindset of "no women, no friends, no life" is unattractive beyond belief which is why friends and women distance themselves if they do. I know this because I've been through it.

I also want to say I don't know the full details so I don't know exactly what you are going through and everyone struggles with shit differently so if you ever need to talk, you can message me privately. I have severe depression and understand things can be tough.

Now, to say nobody cares is ridiculous. I've been here typing in response to this so obviously if some anonymous asshole on Sherdog cares enough to reply, someone you know personally cares even more.

Hang in there, man. My buddy was a heroin addict for seven years, found a job, met a girl and is now on cloud 9. Dude is happy with life for the first time in forever. Maybe you need a change of scenery. Try looking for a new job or new places to hang out.

Keep grinding my man, don't stop that, but once in a while you gotta get off that robot shit and change things up.

Do some random shit. Go on vacation by yourself and meet some people.
You have everything to gain.

Before I say anything I want to say: This mindset of "no women, no friends, no life" is unattractive beyond belief which is why friends and women distance themselves if they do. I know this because I've been through it.

I also want to say I don't know the full details so I don't know exactly what you are going through and everyone struggles with shit differently so if you ever need to talk, you can message me privately. I have severe depression and understand things can be tough.

Now, to say nobody cares is ridiculous. I've been here typing in response to this so obviously if some anonymous asshole on Sherdog cares enough to reply, someone you know personally cares even more.

Hang in there, man. My buddy was a heroin addict for seven years, found a job, met a girl and is now on cloud 9. Dude is happy with life for the first time in forever. Maybe you need a change of scenery. Try looking for a new job or new places to hang out.

Oh I know I'm fucked up and the way I perceive things isn't normal.

i know them feels bruh. i don't know either. just feels like dragging on an existence that isn't worth it. like what even is the fucking point? fuck if i know. i guess i try to find the little reasons to keep going. maybe even keep going for your lil fat waddling cat buddy lol. i know he enjoys your company. it may just be a cat, but hey it's somebody.

Lol you say "no woman" as if that's a bad thing

Oh I know I'm fucked up and the way I perceive things isn't normal.
Forget about normalcy. You should be thinking about how to be happy.

One day at a time man. You need some sort of confidence boost.

I'm so tired of my life. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, or how hard I try, I fuck up every single thing I touch and for every one step forward I go three steps back. For the last five years I've been telling myself just around the corner things will get better. Just keep trying, keep grinding, don't give up. But it doesn't get better. I'm just getting older and sicker and more weary, and I just don't know anymore. I feel like I'm going to hit a breaking point soon, and completely lose my mind. I almost welcome it, so I can just give up.

I'd say accept that you're a drama queen or start making the right decisions. Good advice is out there. Take it. If you think it's nothing but life handing you a bunch of shitty circumstances then it's probably mostly about you and who you choose to hang out with. But hey, some people really are dealt nothing but a crap hand. Sorry if that's you. I've somehow found a way to balance my bleak outlook on life and humanity with a guiding light of optimism. Look up the Stockdale Paradox.

i know them feels bruh. i don't know either. just feels like dragging on an existence that isn't worth it. like what even is the fucking point? fuck if i know. i guess i try to find the little reasons to keep going. maybe even keep going for your lil fat waddling cat buddy lol. i know he enjoys your company. it may just be a cat, but hey it's somebody.

Yeah I love the cats, they're pretty awesome. I dunno man for awhile I thought things were getting better, I was getting better. But this is the feeling I come back to, this is my neutral. When I left for work today I felt just this existential futility, like what the fuck is the point? I'm still realistically years away from my goals. After five fucking years. I'm not going anywhere, I'm just spinning my wheels you know?

I feel like I took a hard look in the mirror these last few years and said "you need to grow the fuck up" And in some ways I feel I have. But it's not enough. It's never enough.

Forget about normalcy. You should be thinking about how to be happy.

One day at a time man. You need some sort of confidence boost.

Yeah this is true, and part of the problem. I look to the future and I see nothing to be happy or excited about. I don't even know what I'm working towards anymore. Even if I achieve my goals I don't think I'll be happy.

<Fedor23>

Yeah this is true, and part of the problem. I look to the future and I see nothing to be happy or excited about. I don't even know what I'm working towards anymore. Even if I achieve my goals I don't think I'll be happy.

<Fedor23>
Message me if you ever need to talk or just vent. Sometimes that's all you need. Things get better.

Back