i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

cheated to make weight and nearly killed himself to make 211 in the olympics, he clearly should be fighting at heavyweight but has killed himself his entire life to fight smaller men at 205/211. Meanwhile guys like Werdum, Stipe, Nelson, etc. could all probably challenge their kidneys to make 205 but they don't
Dudes what, 5'11"? Gtfo.

ye i meant 2,5 round. forgot about that.
He dominated cuz of boring fucking wrestling. out of shape 40 years old silva was whooping his ass on feet.
you fucking moron.

Silva didnt land shit aside from one body kick and only survived because DC didnt want to bash his brains in for saving his paycheck
<36>

Dudes what, 5'11"? Gtfo.

yea and mark hunt is 5'10" why do people always use height as some type of comparison? people with different height have different frames, bone density, etc. height is meaningless. He had kidney failure trying to cut to 211 pounds

yea and mark hunt is 5'10" why do people always use height as some type of comparison? people with different height have different frames, bone density, etc. height is meaningless. He had kidney failure trying to cut to 211 pounds
Tell me more dude. Mark Hunt is your example? A super samoan.

Tell me more dude. Mark Hunt is your example? A super samoan.

You are trying to use height as some example, i gave you an example of someone even shorter than DC who fights at heavyweight, you are only proving my point by saying b b bbut he's samoan.

FACT: DC had kidney failure trying to cut to make 211, he has also been forced to cheat to make 205 because he had no energy left to cut the last few ounces. He clearly struggles to make 205. So either he is lazy / completely undisciplined or he cuts a lot to fight smaller guys and it's hard for him.

You are trying to use height as some example, i gave you an example of someone even shorter than DC who fights at heavyweight, you are only proving my point by saying b b bbut he's samoan.

FACT: DC had kidney failure trying to cut to make 211, he has also been forced to cheat to make 205 because he had no energy left to cut the last few ounces. He clearly struggles to make 205. So either he is lazy / completely undisciplined or he cuts a lot to fight smaller guys and it's hard for him.
So a guy 2 inches shorter in Conor is ok? I guess it all depends on who your a fan of, and you're clearly not a fan of DC. Saying guys are smaller than DC at 205 sounds ridiculous no matter how you explain it sherbro.And Samoans dont fight any smaller than Heavy usually they are heavy dudes, but whatever.

So a guy 2 inches shorter in Conor is ok? I guess it all depends on who your a fan of, and you're clearly not a fan of DC. Saying guys are smaller than DC at 205 sounds ridiculous no matter how you explain it sherbro.And Samoans dont fight any smaller than Heavy usually they are heavy dudes, but whatever.

you are contradicting yourself in your own post lol, not sure if retarded

smaller doesn't mean height only. DC clearly has a massive weight advantage on everyone he fights at 205, he literally almost killed himself trying to fight smaller guys, stop using height to say "they aren't smaller" you are dumb af

Silva didnt land shit aside from one body kick and only survived because DC didnt want to bash his brains in for saving his paycheck
<36>
Did we watch the same fight? DC was getting his ass beat standing up after wrestling him for 2,5 rounds. Get your ass outta here.

you are contradicting yourself in your own post lol, not sure if retarded

smaller doesn't mean height only. DC clearly has a massive weight advantage on everyone he fights at 205, he literally almost killed himself trying to fight smaller guys, stop using height to say "they aren't smaller" you are dumb af
You are dumb as fuck. you are saying DC is too big for 205. you are the only dumbfuck i see saying that, yet i bet you ride Conors weight cutting ass all the way to the scale. Dumb fucker like many dudes havent struggled to make a weight lower than their natural, keep hating DC for stupid fucking reason though. Im done talking to you you're a fucking idiot. Ill let you get back to sucking Conors dick, loser. Height determines alot too retard thats why so many taller guys kill themselves to make a smaller weight the fact that DC weighs too much yet is 5'11" is not nearly as egregious as fucking Ortega or Fucking roided ROmero tryng to make 185. Fuck off fake ass wrestler.

You are dumb as fuck. you are saying DC is too big for 205. you are the only dumbfuck i see saying that, yet i bet you ride Conors weight cutting ass all the way to the scale. Dumb fucker like many dudes havent struggled to make a weight lower than their natural, keep hating DC for stupid fucking reason though. Im done talking to you you're a fucking idiot. Ill let you get back to sucking Conors dick, loser. Height determines alot too retard thats why so many taller guys kill themselves to make a smaller weight the fact that DC weighs too much yet is 5'11" is not nearly as egregious as fucking Ortega or Fucking roided ROmero tryng to make 185. Fuck off fake ass wrestler.

he is too big for 205, he literally almost killed himself to make 211 in the olympics and had to cheat to make 205 in UFC because he was so drained he couldn't cut a couple ounces. Conor never once even needed a 2nd weigh in to make 145 let alone missing the entire fucking Olympics because he couldn't make weight like DC

The first fight was a decision. It was pretty close. DC had him in trouble a couple of times And lets not pretend Jones wasn't juiced because USADA wasn't there. Their second fight was turned to a no contest because Jones was caught on PEDS so that fight doesn't even count.

Dude is 6"4 has a 12 fuckin inch advantage over DC. Not mentionning much younger. Despite all of that he had to rely on cheating.

So no, Jones doesn't really have anything over DC. Anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain will consider all the factors. DC has a much more accomplished career without a bunch of shit stains and controversy attached to it. Not mentionning he holds a title in 2 divisions. A division where Jones never had the balls to compete.

When did I pretend anything?
You sound mad. Don't shoot the messenger. I am just pointing out that anyone with a pair of eyes saw DC lose twice and one of those was a shin to the lips. This will invite debate as there are many arguments regarding the degree that the factors you mention actually had on the outcomes. On the record DC won the belt. In a lot of peoples minds, DC won the belt by having his head booted off, it happened, we all saw it.

I am not sure how body type is even part of any debate. What I am saying is that DC should want that one back after being embarrassed on live tv and ending up crying. If I were him I would.

I am not interested in a fight and I am certainly not into being called a cocksucker. With that said, I will take the risk to ask a question. Are you suggesting that if a short fighter does an extreme weight cut, that is acceptable and if a tall fighter cuts extreme weight then it is somehow being a cheater?

I am not interested in a fight and I am certainly not into being called a cocksucker. With that said, I will take the risk to ask a question. Are you suggesting that if a short fighter does an extreme weight cut, that is acceptable and if a tall fighter cuts extreme weight then it is somehow being a cheater?
Show me where the fuck that happens? Im not going to call you names either unless you start it. I think it's pretty obvious where the advantage lies most the time height and reach. The fact that dude is saying Cormier is a bitch for fighting at 205 because he weighs more is fucking stupid. If hes a shredded up Romero type then i understand the shit talk, but he's obviously got fatty genes. Yes i think James Vick is more of a bitch than a guy like Cormier.

I won't hate on him unless he remtaches Stipe Miocic before he retires...if there is one fighter who dserves a rematch in the entire sport it's stipe.

always been a dc fan never understood why he didnt get respect. Ive def noticed a shift with people liking him since the stipe knockout. I bet he dbled his fan base after that.

I won't hate on him unless he remtaches Stipe Miocic before he retires...if there is one fighter who dserves a rematch in the entire sport it's stipe.
shoulda thought about that before he grabbed that belt from dana the first time. Sadly were in the business of making money and most arent gonna watch stipe dc 2.

shoulda thought about that before he grabbed that belt from dana the first time. Sadly were in the business of making money and most arent gonna watch stipe dc 2.

I don't care, for a guy that was just on tv crying for his 3rd match against against jon jones, I think stipe deserves it. Imagine how upset everyone will be if stipe comes back and cleans out the entire divison again and then people are gonna wonder what would have happened if they fought again? Its a shame.

Show me where the fuck that happens? Im not going to call you names either unless you start it. I think it's pretty obvious where the advantage lies most the time height and reach. The fact that dude is saying Cormier is a bitch for fighting at 205 because he weighs more is fucking stupid. If hes a shredded up Romero type then i understand the shit talk, but he's obviously got fatty genes. Yes i think James Vick is more of a bitch than a guy like Cormier.

Just asking, lol. Thanks for the answer.
I think that fighters all cut weight for the same reasons personally, it sucks to have to do it and it is risky, there must be a reason why they insist on doing it and I would guess that is to have an advantage.
I would suggest that height plays into personal styles and there are advantages and disadvantages to any body type. The fact that they have weight classes instead of height classes says a lot to me.

I am not sure how body type is even part of any debate. What I am saying is that DC should want that one back after being embarrassed on live tv and ending up crying. If I were him I would.
Really?

Maybe because Jones is 6"4 and has a 12 inch reach advantage over Cormier. That is a HUGE advantage.

You will say, but they weighed in at the same weight. Yes they did, but that doesn't change the fact Jones has a huge size advantage.

Like one of the posters above me mentionned, Cormier is one of these guys that was born with fatty genes. No matter how hard he tries to get rid of the fat he will have some fat regardless.

Jones has been blessed with perfect genes which gives him a size advantage over most people in his division and he still felt the need to cheat. He doesn't need to work nearly as hard as Cormier to keep that weight off. He has the height and the reach on top of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back