i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

A fake nice guy? The fuck. DC ain't even a "nice guy".

Robert Whittaker and GSP are "nice guys".

DC pulls prank on people, has a loud mouth, openly makes fun of his opponents. I mean he's still a good guy but has an explosive personality. He's far from your typical "nice guy" and never claimed to be. So how the hell is he fake?

That doesn't even make sense.

He's mostly just a fake nice guy

Why would you bring PED using cheat Jon Jones in the discussion?

You are right, Jones is a cheat.
Many may say that by Jones being a moron and defeating himself he simply handed the opportunity to the second best guy. Jones has never truly been physically defeated by a human being in the cage, closest to that happening would have been Gus.

Who knows how much Jon's bullshit played into that but he never did lose a fight. This is why people are always going to debate the issue. If DC really wants to erase this then he should be praying that Jones gets back soon and challenge him. That is what I would do if I were calling myself the greatest to ever do it.

No offence to DC but words will not erase losing x2 to Jon in front of everyone regardless of debates after the fact as to why. It happened and I think the only thing that will correct it is to avenge getting stopped in their last fight.

1. he is a true sportsman and has a long combat sport history.
2. never gives up and searches for new competition.
3. represents his country in a reasonable way.
4. is very loyal to his teammates and family.
5. perfect coach on TuF, he brings up cain velasquez and javier mendez into TuF.
6. very good commentator.
7. he doesnt play the arrogant unbeatable hardcore muscle man but he still gets a second belt with the age of 39.
8. he fights clean, doesnt use steroids.

i think he is a very good ambassador for the mma combat sport.

He disrespected pop-eyes chicken.

He's fat and almost lost vs anderson silva on 2 weeks notice after 4,5 rounds of rape wrestling. Other than that i really like the guy.
So did Conrad McGoogle...

It's really simple.. it's the internet. Which has 3 categories of people.

People who are right
People who are wrong
Trolls

The last category accounts for 40% of sherdog. DCs image is of a good guy so someone has to naysay. This however oddly doesn't always apply to Russian fighters.

I think it is important to note that people can change categories at any time depending on the discussion. There is a little troll in everyone from time to time.

If you do your research a bit, you can find out that he’s fake and has a huge ego

You are right, Jones is a cheat.
Many may say that by Jones being a moron and defeating himself he simply handed the opportunity to the second best guy. Jones has never truly been physically defeated by a human being in the cage, closest to that happening would have been Gus.

Who knows how much Jon's bullshit played into that but he never did lose a fight. This is why people are always going to debate the issue. If DC really wants to erase this then he should be praying that Jones gets back soon and challenge him. That is what I would do if I were calling myself the greatest to ever do it.

No offence to DC but words will not erase losing x2 to Jon in front of everyone regardless of debates after the fact as to why. It happened and I think the only thing that will correct it is to avenge getting stopped in their last fight.
The first fight was a decision. It was pretty close. DC had him in trouble a couple of times And lets not pretend Jones wasn't juiced because USADA wasn't there. Their second fight was turned to a no contest because Jones was caught on PEDS so that fight doesn't even count.

Dude is 6"4 has a 12 fuckin inch advantage over DC. Not mentionning much younger. Despite all of that he had to rely on cheating.

So no, Jones doesn't really have anything over DC. Anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain will consider all the factors. DC has a much more accomplished career without a bunch of shit stains and controversy attached to it. Not mentionning he holds a title in 2 divisions. A division where Jones never had the balls to compete.

Last edited:
Daniel Cormier is far from fake

The man is the head coach for a high school wrestling team in which he gets absolutely fuck all for , he does it to give back to a sport/martial art that gave him so much success in mma.

He is very loving and brotherly towards his team , he is grateful towards them and always concedes that without them he'd be nothing.

Yeah on the other hand his attempt at trash talk is cringey and he can be somewhat awkward , but in the end he is a man of integrity , is a natural born winner and an all in all inspiration to anyone that has struggled in their lives as he is an example of someone that has had a very hard life only to go through it and coming e out on top.

So in closing ......

Suck my 10 inch Popeye chicken bone you jabroni haters !!!!!

#P4P number 1

DC = Double Champ

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

He's fat and almost lost vs anderson silva on 2 weeks notice after 4,5 rounds of rape wrestling. Other than that i really like the guy.

Well that was a 3 round fight and he dominated so other than that you seem retarded

YEP!! It's kinda true that D.C. is not getting the luv Stipe would of got if he won. Some fans are calling it a fluke and using eye poking as an excuse for Stipe's lost. Sad!!

Well that was a 3 round fight and he dominated so other than that you seem retarded
ye i meant 2,5 round. forgot about that.
He dominated cuz of boring fucking wrestling. out of shape 40 years old silva was whooping his ass on feet.
you fucking moron.

cheated to make weight and nearly killed himself to make 211 in the olympics, he clearly should be fighting at heavyweight but has killed himself his entire life to fight smaller men at 205/211. Meanwhile guys like Werdum, Stipe, Nelson, etc. could all probably challenge their kidneys to make 205 but they don't

Back