I dont get Chuck Liddells comeback. He waited 7 years to comeback at age 50?

He wasn't waiting to turn 50. He was waiting for that look to return to his eyes.

This might be the best white belt post ever. I cannot stop laughing for some reason.

Well done.

Cocaine is an expensive habit my friend

Wouldn’t mind seeing him fight Tito again and maybe someone like wand or even chael

Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free!

Chuck needed time to cool off and ice his hands. Now he can break the ice in his first Bellator fight. Honestly you guys need to chill out.

Is he that broke that? And why not fight earlier on when you were younger instead of now when youre AF and still have that chin that a wind can KO. Dude needs to stay retire and live in Florida where the sun is nice and the beaches are blue.
Lol I love this guys grip of the English language

He wasn't waiting to turn 50. He was waiting for that look to return to his eyes.
And Goldberg is at bellator too so he can tell us about that look when Chuck walks to the cage

He blew all his money. He needs money. So, he comes back for a fight. It is pretty simple.
Match him up w/ Wanderlei, Tito, or even Rampage.

up until the Fertittas sold to WME he was getting paid to do nothing, he would have lost that job if he signed with anyone else. Now he's not getting those paychecks.

I am honestly guessing he needs the money. The UFC fired him from that token job that was paying him God knows how much money? He probably didn’t invest well.

Dana White said he had a life time job in the UFC as long as he was president or some chit.

yeah, I thought Chuck, Hughes, and Forrest all got jobs...but then WME took over and cleaned house.

IIRC, didn't Forrest keep his job though, apparently because he actually does something to earn his salary? lol

Dana said he would give Big Nog a job too...not sure if that ever came about.

Back