I don't even watch the NFL

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...but damn if these videos aren't inspirational!

21 teams passed over Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady was #199 overall pick in their respective drafts.

The 49ers passed over both these boys.

Me neither
Fuck those videos too

y6MZEz2.gif

...but damn if these videos aren't inspirational!

21 teams passed over Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady was #199 overall pick in their respective drafts.

The 49ers passed over both these boys.

Evaluating QB's out of college is not a science.

Every now and again you get a Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, or John Elway, but for every one of those, their are scores of Ryan Leaf, and RGIII's.

As crazy as Brady's story is, go check out Kurt Warner. From grocery store checkout clerk, to Superbowl MVP.

On a side note.......anyone else feel like no one cares about football anymore? I don't hear people talking about it at work like I normally do

On a side note.......anyone else feel like no one cares about football anymore? I don't hear people talking about it at work like I normally do
No

It's still the #1 sport in the only country that matters, America by far. Football is the GOAT.

Visit the War Room. Lots still talk about football and one particular quarterback quite a bit.

Who cares what a bunch of countries without superbowl titles think?
USA Undefeated in World Wars and superbowls.

So what Canada is undefeated in world wars and undefeated against the USA LOL!!

Back