I don't care if Fergie or Nurmie wins

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which ever one wins, he should not fight again unless it's for the "actual" title. The interim champ should not defend in-lieu of the actual uninjured, unencumbered champ.

Khabib will win and call Conor a quacker... making Tyron fans be all around the world happy

All 3 of them

Which ever one wins, he should not fight again unless it's for the "actual" title. The interim champ should not defend in-lieu of the actual uninjured, unencumbered champ.

Unless GSP decides to come back at LW while Conor is potentially tied up with the stupid Mayweather shit.

Khabib or Tony need to beat a legit contender before they fight Conor.

I feel the same way. Either one of them absolutely smokes Conor...and he knows it. I can't wait to see that happen, and I really don't care which one of them does it.

Two of the very best lightweights in the world need to fight another contender below them.

ok...

I want Ferguson to win because he's such an exciting fighter. Aside from that, I just want a good fight. I'm obviously a huge Conor fan but I don't care who he fights out of these two as they both pose problems yet have their own flaws

That's true, because technically that was the whole reason for even having a interim title - since the actual champion was injured.

I feel the same way. Either one of them absolutely smokes Conor...and he knows it. I can't wait to see that happen, and I really don't care which one of them does it.
<TrumpWrong1>

Smokes Conor ?
I think you're smoking something.

You CARE!

You created a post about the topic.

You CARE!

I don't really care who wins I'm not a huge fan of either but enjoy watching them both, I do think Nurmagomedov will win this by taking Ferguson down but I'm certainly not counting Ferguson out. I just want this fight to happen so there can be a legit number one contender for the belt and the division can move on. I do think both of these guys can beat Mcgregor I just want it to hurry up and happen hahaha.

Conor won't fight either of them anyway. Only way Conor fights for the real belt again is if Nate takes it off the winner of Khabib/Ferg

My god how dumb MMA fans are.

WTF is the point of an interim champion if he just sits on the bench and waits for the champion?? Literally defeats the purpose of having an interim champion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back