I don't agree w Colby or Conor, but they're smart

Awww, projecting. How cute. Hope my words didn't hurt your feelings as bad as Colbys hurt Werdums. Last thing Id want is a pack of you filthy animals standing outside my place flinging boomerangs at me.
You can't even think of an original response.... had to copy mine.
Flattery won't help you.
You have proven already you are not that smart.
But even in your failed troll attempt, you can't keep a smart conversation...
well. smart was a stretch anyway.
Keep on crying for justice for Colby. I am sure he likes your attempts. You xenophobes always look for each other for validation.

You can't even think of an original response.... had to copy mine.
Flattery won't help you.
You have proven already you are not that smart.
But even in your failed troll attempt, you can't keep a smart conversation...
well. smart was a stretch anyway.
Keep on crying for justice for Colby. I am sure he likes your attempts. You xenophobes always look for each other for validation.
Aww look. Shes back. "wahhh xenophobiaaa. Wahhhh racism. Wahhh bullies!!!" Wasn't even a fan of Colby's until I saw how easily he got under the skin of SJW bitches like yourself! <Moves>

Aww look. Shes back. "wahhh xenophobiaaa. Wahhhh racism. Wahhh bullies!!!" Wasn't even a fan of Colby's until I saw how easily he got under the skin of SJW bitches like yourself! <Moves>

Now we know why you and Colby hate Brazilians....

keep crying like the little bitch you are...

Now we know why you and Colby hate Brazilians....

keep crying like the little bitch you are...

WHoaaaa. 7 fights ago he lost a fight. I guess now that you have figured that out all we are waiting on is why Colby hurt your feelings to the point of an emotional breakdown on Sherdog?

Keep whacking it to Brazilian MMA fighters I am licking up your salty SJW tears.

WHoaaaa. 7 fights ago he lost a fight. I guess now that you have figured that out all we are waiting on is why Colby hurt your feelings to the point of an emotional breakdown on Sherdog?

Keep whacking it to Brazilian MMA fighters I am licking up your salty SJW tears.
awww
how defensive you are of him....
you must feel a great connection with him...
No wonder you got a fright when mean Werdum beat Colby's ass.

1zl2fw.jpg

awww
how defensive you are of him....
you must feel a great connection with him...
No wonder you got a fright when mean Werdum beat Colby's ass.

1zl2fw.jpg
Read your first posts you self awareness lacking fool. haha YOU said Colby was a bully. I was responding asking how a smaller, unarmed man is the bully b/c of his post fight speech... Then you cried for a good half hour and created this pathetic attempt at a meme! <Lmaoo>

you mistake me writing about something with being mad or upset.
He registered the same feeling as Magana did.
They are bullies who tasted their own medicine, then went to cry about it.

You are the one upset people don't think it is a big deal Werdum beat his ass.

The initial mentioning of "bullies" wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Read your first posts you self awareness lacking fool. haha YOU said Colby was a bully. I was responding asking how a smaller, unarmed man is the bully b/c of his post fight speech... Then you cried for a good half hour and created this pathetic attempt at a meme! <Lmaoo>
you lack the common sense of a 10 year old.
You keep calling Werdum the bully after you agreed a bully does not have to be the bigger or stronger guy...

But then again, we both know smarts is NOT one of your best suits...

We have established that already...

you lack the common sense of a 10 year old.
You keep calling Werdum the bully after you agreed a bully does not have to be the bigger or stronger guy...

But then again, we both know smarts is NOT one of your best suits...

We have established that already...
1) You called Colby a bully
2) I responded by saying, "If anyone is the bully, its Werdum. He is bigger and used a weapon. Stop crying like a bitch.
3) You said "no Colby is the bully, wahhhhhhhhh"
4) I said "I repeat, if anyone is the bully its WErdum. He is bigger and used a weapon to an unarmed man for his words"
5)You said "wahhhhhh. Stop calling Werdum a bully!"

Cocky is one thing, straight up xenophobe? not so much...
and don't get me wrong, I dislike Conor's antics as well... I much rather have respectful fighter than loudmouths...
Sometimes, it's okay to be wrong, or you just aren't as familiar with conor's material

You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole

"So for [Aldo] to say he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I’ll whoop his ass in July.”

Sometimes, it's okay to be wrong, or you just aren't as familiar with conor's material

You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole

"So for [Aldo] to say he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I’ll whoop his ass in July.”
It seems you don't understand a quote starting with "If times were different"...
Actually, he is speaking about times in Ireland and their history.
And Aldo did live in a Favela.

So there's a difference claiming if times were different and proceeding talking about times of war that did happen.
Oh, and BTW, COnor did beat Aldo.
Colby run away from Werdum and run to the first police station.

Big difference...
but by all means, keep trying to "dig my hole"... it's pretty shallow so far.

1) You called Colby a bully
2) I responded by saying, "If anyone is the bully, its Werdum. He is bigger and used a weapon. Stop crying like a bitch.
3) You said "no Colby is the bully, wahhhhhhhhh"
4) I said "I repeat, if anyone is the bully its WErdum. He is bigger and used a weapon to an unarmed man for his words"
5)You said "wahhhhhh. Stop calling Werdum a bully!"

And even on our revisionism you are blatantly wrong...
Let's review facts:

1) I noted Colby was the bully.
2) You cried and claimed Werdum was because he was the bigger men.
3) You cried and attempted to change the definition of bully... while agreeing with me that the bigger men does not necessarily mean he is the bully... thus proving yourself wrong.
4) I noted your logic is flawed since the basis for accusing Werdum is because he was "the bigger men" while still agreeing that being bigger means nothing...
5) you keep crying like a little bitch, imitating my insults with obviously no success, since you are going against your own logic.

The only consistent thing is that you are a little bitch with no brains.

And since there's no challenge to keep beating you like Werdum beat Colby (with the difference you can't go to the police and cry about it because I don't need to touch you to spank you), as much fun as it was, I will now enjoy my weekend.

Keep coming back like the bitch you are...
You have nothing for me, since your first response you agreed with me Colby was the bully. The only difference is that you don't know/understand the definition of a bully.
Go look it up.

And even on our revisionism you are blatantly wrong...
Let's review facts:

1) I noted Colby was the bully.
2) You cried and claimed Werdum was because he was the bigger men.
3) You cried and attempted to change the definition of bully... while agreeing with me that the bigger men does not necessarily mean he is the bully... thus proving yourself wrong.
4) I noted your logic is flawed since the basis for accusing Werdum is because he was "the bigger men" while still agreeing that being bigger means nothing...
5) you keep crying like a little bitch, imitating my insults with obviously no success, since you are going against your own logic.

The only consistent thing is that you are a little bitch with no brains.

And since there's no challenge to keep beating you like Werdum beat Colby (with the difference you can't go to the police and cry about it because I don't need to touch you to spank you), as much fun as it was, I will now enjoy my weekend.

Keep coming back like the bitch you are...
You have nothing for me, since your first response you agreed with me Colby was the bully. The only difference is that you don't know/understand the definition of a bully.
Go look it up.
I don't "have anyting" for you? What delusional world do you live in? Is this how you got 20k tweets in 6 years? Clearly only a loser would put up thsoe numbers.

You can be an SJW and cry about Colby bullying you all you want. Facts are facts, Fabricio, you and the rest of brazil needs to curb their animalistic behavior or expect to be called out. See you at Colbys title shot, in tears.

Ignoring 50k screaming for a guy to die b/c where hes from.

So screaming for a guy to die because of where he comes from is suddenly 'wrong' now? What are you, some kind of liberal?

It seems you don't understand a quote starting with "If times were different"...
Actually, he is speaking about times in Ireland and their history.
And Aldo did live in a Favela.

So there's a difference claiming if times were different and proceeding talking about times of war that did happen.
Oh, and BTW, COnor did beat Aldo.
Colby run away from Werdum and run to the first police station.

Big difference...
but by all means, keep trying to "dig my hole"... it's pretty shallow so far.

Conor called Aldo a pussy in Portuguese, Dennis Siver a Nazi

Child, please.

i respect the fact that you are not a quitter, even when you're wrong. I understand you're just trolling me.

I will see you in the next post.

Back