I don't agree w Colby or Conor, but they're smart

neither are champions (like Conor), which is the point I made.
But keep trying to nitpick what I say....
So you're comparing colby wth angela and conor because none of them are champions?

To be a bully, you don't have to be the bigger or the stronger guy.
Go read and learn of something you are speaking from the height of your ignorance.

Maybe that is the issue with you.
I never said they had to be. Perhaps reading comprehension is your issue? Colby in no way bullied Werdum. He gave a post fight speech that Werdum didn't like. Then Werdum used that speech to attack a smaller, unarmed person with a weapon.

If you weren't an SJW hell bent on destroying racism via the internet this would be easy for you to see.

So you're comparing colby wth angela and conor because none of them are champions?

Are you that easily confused?
Conor is. So he is relevant.

Angela is not.
Same as Colby.
Both irrelevant.
Both trying to be Conor, but doing it wrong and without obtaining the same results.

I never said they had to be. Perhaps reading comprehension is your issue? Colby in no way bullied Werdum. He gave a post fight speech that Werdum didn't like. Then Werdum used that speech to attack a smaller, unarmed person with a weapon.

If you weren't an SJW hell bent on destroying racism via the internet this would be easy for you to see.
The speech is about Brazilian.
I don't know if you know this, but Werdum is Brazilian.
He took issue and went to speak with Colby. Colby did not back down and hurled more insults. Werdum was not intimidated by Colby's Bully tactics and showed his displeasure by hiotting him in the face.
Werdum probably felt bad for Colby, as Colby was in the verge of crying, so he gave him his toy souvenir.
End of story.

Are you that easily confused?
Conor is. So he is relevant.

Angela is not.
Same as Colby.
Both irrelevant.
Both trying to be Conor, but doing it wrong and without obtaining the same results.
Conor has been cocky way before he was champion.

You have to start somewhere. Colby is working his way up.

The speech is about Brazilian.
I don't know if you know this, but Werdum is Brazilian.
He took issue and went to speak with Colby. Colby did not back down and hurled more insults. Werdum was not intimidated by Colby's Bully tactics and showed his displeasure by hiotting him in the face.
Werdum probably felt bad for Colby, as Colby was in the verge of crying, so he gave him his toy souvenir.
End of story.
Your countries natives were behaving like animals. Colby called them out. Wedum committed a crime and was arrested for it. Your attempts to rewrite the narrative comes across as SJW fan fiction and its pretty pathetic.

Conor has been cocky way before he was champion.

You have to start somewhere. Colby is working his way up.
Cocky is one thing, straight up xenophobe? not so much...
and don't get me wrong, I dislike Conor's antics as well... I much rather have respectful fighter than loudmouths...

Your countries natives were behaving like animals. Colby called them out. Wedum committed a crime and was arrested for it. Your attempts to rewrite the narrative comes across as SJW fan fiction and its pretty pathetic.

LOL
You can't even keep your own narrative straight.
Who's the SJW? You are the one demanding justice for Colby....
Cry more, dumbass.

LOL
You can't even keep your own narrative straight.
Who's the SJW? You are the one demanding justice for Colby....
Cry more, dumbass.
No you are just making things up. You are the one that has admitted to masturbating to Werdum. Just b/c your BF is brazilian doens't mean you need to stand up to "xenophobia" and pretend you are some hero. Stop acting like filthy animals and we'll stop referring to you people as such.

No you are just making things up. You are the one that has admitted to masturbating to Werdum. Just b/c your BF is brazilian doens't mean you need to stand up to "xenophobia" and pretend you are some hero. Stop acting like filthy animals and we'll stop referring to you people as such.

dude, get colby's dick out of your mouth immediately. Telling someone to stop talking like filthy animals? Your hero says Brazil is filthy animals and like a puppet you now agree with him? How about you visit the country first and get your own opinion.

Werdum was NOT the bully here, Colby was and you can tell he always has been. Then when Werdum pulls his card he runs and calls the cops. He can dish it and talk mad trash, but when confronted he can't take it. Then he calls a Werdum a F** and a P*ssy yet he is running away from him calling the police.

Listen to Shadoww because he is right in this case. take your L and move on and again, please take Colby's D out of your mouth, get your own brain and don't always repeat what your hero says.

dude, get colby's dick out of your mouth immediately. Telling someone to stop talking like filthy animals? Your hero says Brazil is filthy animals and like a puppet you now agree with him? How about you visit the country first and get your own opinion.

Werdum was NOT the bully here, Colby was and you can tell he always has been. Then when Werdum pulls his card he runs and calls the cops. He can dish it and talk mad trash, but when confronted he can't take it. Then he calls a Werdum a F** and a P*ssy yet he is running away from him calling the police.

Listen to Shadoww because he is right in this case. take your L and move on and again, please take Colby's D out of your mouth, get your own brain and don't always repeat what your hero says.
You seem pretty upset. <45> You can sign back into your acct now, Shaddows. You filthy animals are easy to see through.

You seem pretty upset. <45> You can sign back into your acct now, Shaddows. You filthy animals are easy to see through.

I knew a retarded post was coming. lol you're an idiot. keep that dick in your mouth :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A brand new perspective.
Yeah I guess I never really saw it from that angle...

Wait a goddamned second... Imagine if he was taking us all for a ride and he was only playing a character to gain headlines and relevance? And here we are all thinking we know him as well as his friends do but we actually might not!

Why, then TS would be 100% correct....

*mindblown.gif

I knew a retarded post was coming. lol you're an idiot. keep that dick in your mouth :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Shaddows, in America we capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Thats why its so easy to tell when one of you filthy animals create new accts to try and push your agenda. <puh-lease75>

there is a reason Shadowws has almost 50% of his post he puts liked by others, because he is smart. Then I look at the likes you received, you get less than 3% of your post liked. You literally post nothing that anyone likes or respects. Your opinion at this point is void as it doesn't matter what an idiot says.

I now realize why you try and insult people and call them a filthy animal. Your a racist and an idiot all in one. You don't understand what certain words mean so you just relate to mimicking what you hear from your hero Colby.

Thats great, I'm a filthy animal, but I'll take it, i'm a successful one that lives a good life. I'm not an uneducated retard like you that no one likes and your parents are probably embarrassed to even associate with you.

Shaddows, in America we capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Thats why its so easy to tell when one of you filthy animals create new accts to try and push your agenda. <puh-lease75>

have Sherdog trace the IP addresses idiot. Because two people think you're dumb as fuck doesn't make us the same person. Maybe it is time to look in the mirror and realize its time to grow up and get some friends and family.

there is a reason Shadowws has almost 50% of his post he puts liked by others, because he is smart. Then I look at the likes you received, you get less than 3% of your post liked. You literally post nothing that anyone likes or respects. Your opinion at this point is void as it doesn't matter what an idiot says.

I now realize why you try and insult people and call them a filthy animal. Your a racist and an idiot all in one. You don't understand what certain words mean so you just relate to mimicking what you hear from your hero Colby.

Thats great, I'm a filthy animal, but I'll take it, i'm a successful one that lives a good life. I'm not an uneducated retard like you that no one likes and your parents are probably embarrassed to even associate with you.
I don't understand your broken English. Stick to Portugese you whining fool.

aww so cute.
You are triggered.
Co suck Colby's nuts. I heard he needs some TLC after the way mighty Werdum treated him...

I don't understand your broken English. Stick to Portugese you whining fool.
you don't understand it because you aren't educated.

Now I just feel bad for "bullying" you.

aww so cute.
You are triggered.
Co suck Colby's nuts. I heard he needs some TLC after the way mighty Werdum treated him...
Awww, projecting. How cute. Hope my words didn't hurt your feelings as bad as Colbys hurt Werdums. Last thing Id want is a pack of you filthy animals standing outside my place flinging boomerangs at me.

Back