I don’t understand people who regret voting for trump

I live in San Diego right now - used to live in STL. I'm not a daily commuter guy either - traffic sucks too much, and none of my bikes are registered. We mainly go out late at night or east of san diego.

I don't know how you can stand it in LA - my sister lives there and I swear to god it could be 1 oclock in the morning and you run into bumper to bumper traffic on the freeway. Also, what's with not having any green arrows for left hand turns? Maybe it's just where she lives, but all the left turn signals are yield only, which means you have to wait for oncoming traffic, which turns into not being able to actually fuckin turn because oncoming traffic never ceases. I see people running the red all the time because of that.

Lol traffic and the problem with yield left turns is area dependent thank God. I used to live in long beach which is fucking awful for traffic and parking etc. Even when there is no traffic it takes forever to get to your destination. I stay in Lakewood now (right nextdoor) and am absolutely loving it here. I could ride a bike around my city, but I leave Lakewood for most social gatherings/work

Can someone summarise why Hillary was so hated? Not an American and the media here was generally quite favourable towards Hillary and extremely hostile to Trump so I'd like to hear your thoughts. Please no alien lizardwoman conspiracy theories though. Thanks.

hi Bamboozled,

i think alot of people are missing the point here; its not that people who regret voting for Trump feel a yearing to get a "redo" and cast a vote for Mrs. Clinton.

lol. i mean, that's really a goofy thought.

they're having a bit of buyers remorse for their choice in the primary, not the general. at no point are they thinking, "you know, maybe i shoulda given Hillary-the-most-corrupt-person-in-history-of-the-universe-Clinton a second look!".

- IGIT

I don't get the buyers remorse. He's followed up on the majority of what he's campaigned for. How can you have buyers remorse when you got exactly what you wanted/voted for?

I don't get the buyers remorse. He's followed up on the majority of what he's campaigned for. How can you have buyers remorse when you got exactly what you wanted/voted for?

hi Bamboozled,

you don't understand why a fiscal conservative wouldn't have buyers remorse for voting for Mr. Trump in the primaries?

you don't understand why a Rand Paul isolationist who pulled the lever for Mr. Trump might be a wee bit disenchanted with the POTUS? i mean, for goodness sakes, Trump's proposal for military spending is an increase over Mr. Obama's final year by a magnitude of almost ten.

you don't understand why an evangelical christian would regret their vote for Mr. Trump in the primary? really???

you don't understand why a legion of Republicans who were mortified over the Affordable Care Act might be a bit let down by Mr. Trump's leadership? wasn't Trump the one who said it would all be a piece of cake? repeal and replace with lower premiums! and better coverage!! and lower deductables!!! and he'll rip the heart out of big pharma with his bare hands!!!! blowjobs and rainbows for everybody!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!

and now, Mr. Trump is looking wobbly in DACA. if he pulls a fast one and flip flops, Ann Coulter is going to have an aneurysm.

- IGIT

Last edited:
I remember promises of balanced budgets and cheaper better health care

Ya fuck that, it wouldn't work for me. I drive a 350z and while not swimming in tickets, i get some 5.0. Attention lol
How do you like the 350Z, in 2011 I got a EVO MR and loved it. Recently traded it in for a Corvette Z51 which is pretty much my wife, but I always thought instead of the EVO I should of gotten the 350Z then.

I don't have buyer remorse, I wasn't so pro Trump it was the lesser of two evil thing. I don't like the idea of voting for evil even though in reality Clinton or Trump are not evil. I do like some things he did and didn't do. I am still amazed that amount of hate that comes from the media and people against him then they preach #lovetrumpshate. I wish he stayed off twitter as president, when it's election time that is fine since he can't get his message out clearly and not manipulated from MSM. I really hope thought we never have a celebrity president again for a long time. I think he got lucky that the far left and MSM is doubling down on identity politics and this obsession with race and PC, that helped him got a lot of votes off that alone. The direction it's going even with scandals and mistake he may win the 2020 election, which would be a little crazy.

What exactly is or isn’t happening that you thought thought would or wouldn’t?

He is exactly who he campaigned to be.

This isn’t a pro or anti trump thread, just don’t understand what he’s done that turned supporters away.

That’s the definition of stupid: vote a guy in office, who keeps fucking you over and breaking promises, but you still cheer him on

I remember promises of balanced budgets and cheaper better health care

Yes, I do have a problem with necessary spending and I am waiting on his infrastructure deal. The healthcare issue was something I believe he wanted to fix, I really do, but the republican party fucked it up yet again.

hi Bamboozled,

you don't understand why a fiscal conservative wouldn't have buyers remorse for voting for Mr. Trump in the primaries?

you don't understand why a Rand Paul isolationist who pulled the lever for Mr. Trump might be a wee bit disenchanted with the POTUS? i mean, for goodness sakes, Trump's proposal for military spending is an increase over Mr. Obama's final year by a magnitude of almost ten.

you don't understand why an evangelical christian would regret their vote for Mr. Trump in the primary? really???

you don't understand why a legion of Republicans who were mortified over the Affordable Care Act might be a bit let down by Mr. Trump's leadership? wasn't Trump the one who said it would all be a piece of cake? repeal and replace with lower premiums! and better coverage!! and lower deductables!!! and he'll rip the heart out of big pharma with his bare hands!!!! blowjobs and rainbows for everybody!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!

and now, Mr. Trump is looking wobbly in DACA. if he pulls a fast one and flip flops, Ann Coulter is going to have an aneurysm.

- IGIT

Trump shouldn't have made it past the primaries, however both parties had awful candidates. I do believe the Republican party was hoping for Rubio as their representative but he was shallow and uninteresting.

I don't know the exact numbers but I don't care if the military spending goes up. I do care how it's being spent though.

I don't understand how a Christian (vague voter base) would regret their vote.

It wasn't Trump who botched ACA repeal. It was the entire party. Any republican would have botched it because republicans didn't actually plan for it.

Yes, I do have a problem with necessary spending and I am waiting on his infrastructure deal. The healthcare issue was something I believe he wanted to fix, I really do, but the republican party fucked it up yet again.

Trump shouldn't have made it past the primaries, however both parties had awful candidates. I do believe the Republican party was hoping for Rubio as their representative but he was shallow and uninteresting.

I don't know the exact numbers but I don't care if the military spending goes up. I do care how it's being spent though.

I don't understand how a Christian (vague voter base) would regret their vote.

It wasn't Trump who botched ACA repeal. It was the entire party. Any republican would have botched it because republicans didn't actually plan for it.
You are letting him off far too easy, he said they were (he and his team ) going to have a plan that would cover everyone , provide better care and for less money , he lied his ass off

Same with the budget , you can't drastically increase military spending , give huge tax cuts ( mainly to the wealthy )and do infrastructure as well as balance the budget , again he lied his ass off

If you can't understand why people would have buyers remorse that's REALLY hard to understand.

What exactly is or isn’t happening that you thought thought would or wouldn’t?

He is exactly who he campaigned to be.

This isn’t a pro or anti trump thread, just don’t understand what he’s done that turned supporters away.
I agree actually. I underestimated the reaction the world would have to him being elected though. No doubt about that.

I don´t understand people who don´t at least have reservations about having voted for him...

- He was going to drain the swamp. Trumpsters on here were freaking out about Hillary giving paid speeches at Goldman Sachs in 2010 and how she would be in the pocket of banksters. Trump was going to change that. Trump then lined his cabinet with GS alumni and cooporate interests. Immediately deregulated Wall Street for his bankster friends. Hires unqualified family for White House positions (nepotism)

- Healthcare. Better coverage at a fraction of the cost. Everyone will be covered. So far mostly repeals. Any pplans actually put forward have been the work of others. The Trump team seem to have 0 plan.

- Major infrastructure plan. Shitty plan that pretty much shifts the burden to the states.

- Will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.. Nothing built. Asked congress for billions to pay for it.

- Lock up Hillary. Nothing happening

- Lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for american elections. Stalled.

- Declare China a currency manipulator. Not happening.

- Get tough on S.A. Bent the knee to the Oily throne. Sold them billions in weapons. Ivanka got 100 million for her pet charity and praises S.A for their efforts for womes rights.

- Hire american workers first (just not at Trump resorts). Trying to artificially keep a dying industry alive (coal) while ignoring the massive possibilities in renewable.

- Release his tax returns. Not happening

- Spends large amounts of time at own private resorts.

- Has not stepped back from bussinesses. Profiteering of the presidency (bleeding the SS dry)

- Massive tax cuts (deficit increase) with the overwhelming majority going to cooporations and the 1%. Massive increase to military spending. Not very responsible fiscal policy with almost 0 unemployment and a booming economy. (showed in the stock market)

- Acting like a 12 year old with severe downs syndrome on twitter. Including twitter beefs with the mentally unstable leader of a rogue nuclear nation.

- Foreign relations disaster

- Clueless, incompetent, corrupt administration.

- Pathological liar who needs a participation trophy and a cookie on a daily basis

- Opening up public land for drilling/mining/fracking

All politicians or people trying to get elected lie. To expect anything less would be ignut. Its all about money. How much money can we steal from the taxpayers to our pockets and the pockets of those who help get me elected. Both parties have major flaws, but they all want to use the positions to enrich themselves and their offspring. Thats the US gubmint.

i remember when people said they were voting for trump because he wasnt a politician and wouldnt do things like that. Alot of people, all of them morons.

i remember when people said they were voting for trump because he wasnt a politician and wouldnt do things like that. Alot of people, all of them morons.
I don't remember anyone saying that.

Trump was elected as a rejection of Obama era identity politics that voters saw Hillary as an extension of.

Please no alien lizardwoman conspiracy theories though. Thanks.
giphy.gif

I don't remember anyone saying that.

Trump was elected as a rejection of Obama era identity politics that voters saw Hillary as an extension of.

Do you have any examples of this "Obama era identity politics".Im genuinely interested what you mean.

Can someone summarise why Hillary was so hated? Not an American and the media here was generally quite favourable towards Hillary and extremely hostile to Trump so I'd like to hear your thoughts. Please no alien lizardwoman conspiracy theories though. Thanks.

She chopped up babies in a secret room of a Washington pizzeria with ''Luzifers Abschied'' by Stockhausen blasting in the background, apparently.

Last edited:
How do you like the 350Z, in 2011 I got a EVO MR and loved it. Recently traded it in for a Corvette Z51 which is pretty much my wife, but I always thought instead of the EVO I should of gotten the 350Z then.

I love it. The drawbacks are the obvious. Only 2 seats and lack of cargo space. If you can live with those, it's an amazingly fun car.

It's heavier then you might expect. Not lightweight and nimble like an s2000, but the power makes up for it. My favorite part is the stock exhaust. It's quiet when you're just trying to pass somebody, but when you wanna have some fun it screams. The exhaust note is a thing of beauty too

Back