I don’t think Trump is racist at all

When I look at all the shit Trump talks about people from other countries or other cultures, I fail to see the racism. I guess you could say he’s a bigot when it comes to other cultures, but that isn’t racism.

Islam isn’t a race. Mexicans and Haitians aren’t of a certain race. They simply come from a culture very different than ours, and I think that’s why he is critical of them. He doesn’t want Mexicans/Haitians nor Muslims pouring into the country unchecked.

It’s unfair to call him racist though. The fact that most Muslims are Middle Eastern, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t discriminate against them. And the fact that most Mexicans are not white, also doesn’t mean you can’t discriminate against them.

If Trump has a problem with someone because of their religious ideology, or because they don’t speak English and come from a country with tons of problems, he shouldn’t be called racist because he has something against them. It’s like you can’t say Islam scares you, or Mexico has tons of problems, because if you do, you’re racist.

The fact is, Islam IS scary, and Mexico IS a dump (mostly). But because those people are not white, Trump is racist for pointing those two facts out?

Does anybody agree? If I’m wrong, then please tell me how.

I say that Trump has an issue with ILLEGAL IMMIGANTS and not legal immigrants. That is not about race but about law.

Illegal immigrant isn’t a race

Muslim isn’t a race

Ms13 is shit

Trump is not a racist

trump-tweet.png

What the hell was this? No racism involved at all i guess.

He's just pretending to be racist to appeal to the retarded republican base. Good people on both sides.

And he was born in Hawaii. You can play the game you just did with almost all of us. I'm one generation removed from Ireland, so are you going to challenge my citizenship?

Wrong.

The people that come here commit crimes at lower rates than US born citizens, so this talking point is irrelevant.
1. You think most of us have both parents living in other countries along with all of our siblings? If you had both parents and all your siblings living in Ireland and had some weird story about custody being passed around to different family members and you were running for president, then yeah, I'd want some proof you weren't born there.

2. He specifically said not all the people there were neo nazis and condemned the ones who were.

<TrumpWrong1>

First of all, that's not true. They made up bs numbers because they compared them to juvenile offenders and then to the city of Detroit, and based on that, declared illegals commit less crime than citizens, as if those groups are representative of the country. Even if that were true, which it isn't, the number we should be looking for is 0 from people you let into your country. Which country do you know of that lets in felons just as long as there are plenty of non-felons with them? What a foolish argument.

1. You think most of us have both parents living in other countries along with all of our siblings? If you had both parents and all your siblings living in Ireland and had some weird story about custody being passed around to different family members and you were running for president, then yeah, I'd want some proof you weren't born there.

I'm saying your analysis is bad because nearly all of our ancestors came from somewhere else. Obama was born here just like me (and presumably you) so going after him was a dick move based on his name and an appeal to racism. Keep spinning it until you get dizzy, but saying his parents weren't born here is not a good reason.

Quite frankly the idea that your defending Trump on this when we know it to be bogus says something about you man. At least argue it was not racist but was still a bogus claim if you want.

2. He specifically said not all the people there were neo nazis and condemned the ones who were.

Wrong.

<TrumpWrong1>

First of all, that's not true. They made up bs numbers because they compared them to juvenile offenders and then to the city of Detroit, and based on that, declared illegals commit less crime than citizens, as if those groups are representative of the country. Even if that were true, which it isn't, the number we should be looking for is 0 from people you let into your country. Which country do you know of that lets in felons just as long as there are plenty of non-felons with them? What a foolish argument.

Wrong.

Trump did not condemn the Hitler supporting Nazi and KKK attacks on innocents. He indirectly defended it by saying that there are good people "on all sides" and wouldn't say "we as a country do not support racist and extremists views, it is a tragedy etc etc". Do we really think that if a large group of Black Panther members ran through a town and attacked innocent white people and attempted to murder them with cars he would have addressed it by saying "there are good people on all sides"? Would he not have addressed it in a different manner?

The answer to that question is probably the best reference for his stance on race, given the extremity of the situation.

giphy.gif

I'm saying your analysis is bad because nearly all of our ancestors came from somewhere else. Obama was born here just like me (and presumably you) so going after him was a dick move based on his name and an appeal to racism. Keep spinning it until you get dizzy, but saying his parents weren't born here is not a good reason.

Quite frankly the idea that your defending Trump on this when we know it to be bogus says something about you man. At least argue it was not racist but was still a bogus claim if you want.

Wrong.

Wrong.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/
Illegal-immigrant crime calculations conveniently and invariably steal a base by leaving out the millions of crimes committed by illegal immigrants related to procuring fraudulent social security numbers, obtaining false drivers’ licenses, using fraudulent green cards, and improperly accessing public benefits.

‐ My SCAAP-extrapolated crime figures actually are lower than those calculated by John Lott. Using Arizona Department of Corrections data spanning 1985–2017, Lott calculates that illegal immigrants in Arizona aged 18-35, for example, are 250 percent more likely to commit crimes than young U.S. citizens. Further, such illegal immigrants commit more serious crimes — such as murder, robbery, and sexual assault.

‐ Illegal-immigrant crime data, regardless of source, likely understate crimes committed by illegal aliens. That’s because illegal-immigrant victims are less likely to report crime, and even if crimes are reported, illegal immigrants are less likely to appear as witnesses leading to conviction.

‐ Even if illegal immigrants didn’t commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens, they nonetheless commit crimes — each one of which is a crime that shouldn’t have been committed in the U.S.

‐ It’s peculiar that government agencies, notorious for aggregating the most obscure statistics imaginable, do not tabulate crime data for illegal aliens. Why do you think that’s the case?

Finally, Nowrasteh briefly discusses the number of illegal aliens (85) incarcerated for homicide in federal prisons. He states that most murders are prosecuted at the state and local level. It’s unlikely for someone to be incarcerated for two separate murders twice in the same year. Thus, we probably can agree that when GAO reported the number of illegal aliens incarcerated for murder in Arizona, Texas, California, New York, and Florida, that’s the actual number of illegal aliens incarcerated for murder in those states. And that means, contra Nowrasteh’s statement that I’m comparing apples to oranges, I’m actually comparing apples to apples. And in Arizona, California, and New York, illegal aliens are convicted of homicide at dramatically higher rates than are native-born citizens and legal residents.

And nobody is talking about your ancestors being from somewhere else, I'm talking about his dad who was never a citizen or a permanent resident and the bizarre story of his mom getting knocked up as a teenager, but they were married for 5 minutes, but they never lived in the same state, and she's suddenly married again less than a year after divorcing and didn't live in the same country as that guy either until she moved herself and kid to Indonesia, then shipped him back for high school. I'm not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii, just that it's a weird as fuck background involving a lot of different countries, so there is nothing racist at all about asking for some proof.

Jesus Christ! thats not facts that is racist propaganda.....(those statistics arent true retard)
Then why are you posting racist propaganda? Why don't you post the true stats fella?

I wouldn't even worry about it TS. Sure his opposition loves to call him Racist, but they have basically cried wolf with it already, they aren't gonna win any new supporters screaming racist anymore, the card has been overplayed.

Do you have a source to show us that fits your agenda better?

What? That is not a source, it is entirely made up.

It is astonishing that you guys don't understand this by now. What you are reading is entirely fabricated and it is attributed to a completely fabricated source that does not exist.

The statistics listed are off by several hundred percent.

@Seano again. I think you are overestimating the intelligence of these people.

Lol, this is my exact point. These are not facts, they are entirely made up and they are not even close to being accurate.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/trump-retweets-bogus-crime-graphic/

Please stop believing things you read in memes.

@Seano remember this kind of thing when you say people don't get their facts from memes.
According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites. While no life is inconsequential, the statistical evidence shows that—just as for blacks when it comes to black-on-black crime—whites are mostly victimized by other whites, with the vast majority of white murders committed by whites. This is because most victims of crime personally know their assailants. And while this is a truth across racial boundaries, no one ever talks about “white-on-white crime.”

the numbers only tell a part of the story but the problem is real.The blacks killed by blacks number is right. It really is 90%. The white vs white numbers are wrong though, thats closer to 80%.

Lol, this is my exact point. These are not facts, they are entirely made up and they are not even close to being accurate.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/trump-retweets-bogus-crime-graphic/

Please stop believing things you read in memes.

@Seano remember this kind of thing when you say people don't get their facts from memes.
I figured if trump tweeted it, then it must be true. He never lies or gets misinformed. He has the best people to verify these things.

Back