I don’t think Trump is racist at all

He has a history of discriminatory rental practices (was sued for keeping blacks from renting), said Mexicans are rapist and murders (some are good people though lol), said there are good people on both sides of the Charlottesville nazi march, he said a Mexican judge was biased because of his heritage, he demanded Obama's birth certificate, said he wants jews counting his money and he hates that black guys count his money, "shithole countries" and on and on.

So he's not openly saying whites are superior and he's not dropping N bombs but short of that I'm not sure how much more evidence you need!

He just really dislikes people who don’t share his values.

Trump's values?

nick-cage-lol.gif

if you are racist against everyone you are technically not racist.

He has a history of discriminatory rental practices (was sued for keeping blacks from renting), said Mexicans are rapist and murders (some are good people though lol), said there are good people on both sides of the Charlottesville nazi march, he said a Mexican judge was biased because of his heritage, he demanded Obama's birth certificate, said he wants jews counting his money and he hates that black guys count his money, "shithole countries" and on and on.

So he's not openly saying whites are superior and he's not dropping N bombs but short of that I'm not sure how much more evidence you need!

He was never “discriminating” tenants based on race, He doesn’t like people with shitty credit and he refused whites as well.

He wants to secure borders with Mexico and uphold immigration laws. Fuck you and your anti-American views

Charlottesville has good people on both sides as well as extremists. The alt left was just as much to blame as the white trash fake Nazis. There were some civil people protesting the removal of confederate statues

Demanding Obama’s birth certificate is the equivalent of people demanding Trump release his taxes

Just like there is no racism in the War Room, right?

<YeahOKJen>

The term "racist" has lost all meaning, especially in contemporary political vernacular.

I would go as far as to say that it is incorrectly used and applied about 97% of time.

I dismiss it all together when it is employed by leftists.

The term "racist" has lost all meaning, especially in contemporary political vernacular.

I would go as far as to say that it is incorrectly used and applied about 97% of time.

I dismiss it all together when it is employed by leftists.

Na, it has a meaning. Pretending that it doesn't mean anything just because you don't like how a certain group of people use it does not mean it has actually lost it's meaning. That's one of those dumb political games everybody plays on both sides.

There was a thread about a guy who led the American Nazi Party and he was running for office, and some posters were in there using that same, "meh, Nazi lost it's meaning" line. Lol.

Na, it has a meaning. Pretending that it doesn't just because you don't like how a certain group of people use it does not mean it has lost it's meaning. That's one of those dumb political games everybody plays on both sides.

It has lost meaning in the sense that it is incorrectly used and often utilized to silence, undermine, or shut down the opposing political opposition.

If you disagree with someone political, argue the facts, debate the person .

Don't be a simpleton and just say, "well....derp derp, YOU'RE RACIST!!"

It has lost meaning in the sense that it is incorrectly used and often utilized to silence, undermine, or shut down the opposing political opposition.

If you disagree with someone political, argue the facts, debate the person .

Don't be a simpleton and just say, "well....derp derp, YOU'RE RACIST!!"

Of course, but let's also not play the, "Ha! Now that word's meaning and what it is meant to describe doesn't exist!" game.

For example, does Marxist mean anything anymore? SJW? Lol. Those terms are thrown around at anybody and anything for pretty much any reason. To the point where it's comical, much of the time. There's even been threads made just trying to figure out what they hell people are trying to say with those terms, and everybody said something different and none of them applied it the way they described in reality.

But still, the words actually have meaning. It just turns out that most of the people who use those words are simpletons and don't actually have anything meaningful to add.

Catch phrases and buzz words, in general, are for people who struggle to come up with decent arguments.

He was never “discriminating” tenants based on race, He doesn’t like people with shitty credit and he refused whites as well.

Yes he was. You're wrong about the facts, look it up.

He wants to secure borders with Mexico and uphold immigration laws. Fuck you and your anti-American views

I didn't say shit about the borders, wtf? Strawman city there.

Charlottesville has good people on both sides as well as extremists. The alt left was just as much to blame as the white trash fake Nazis. There were some civil people protesting the removal of confederate statues

All the people on the side with Nazis are extremists and that's why his comment is very telling. Your defense of his comment is sad.

Demanding Obama’s birth certificate is the equivalent of people demanding Trump release his taxes

Lol! Breaking with long standing traditions of presidents releasing their tax returns to the public is the same as demanding a birth certificate because of his skin color and name? You're brain has melted, bud.

Trump says not nice things. Trump hurts feelings of both individuals and groups. There is no consistency to the racial background or gender of whose feelings he is hurting, just that they oppose his interests. That isn't racism. It means he's sometimes not nice.

Yes he was. You're wrong about the facts, look it up.

I didn't say shit about the borders, wtf? Strawman city there.

All the people on the side with Nazis are extremists and that's why his comment is very telling. Your defense of his comment is sad.

Lol! Breaking with long standing traditions of presidents releasing their tax returns to the public is the same as demanding a birth certificate because of his skin color and name? You're brain has melted, bud.
No, because the guy's dad is Kenyan, lived in Kenya, all his siblings are Kenyan, and it's weird as hell that sometimes he lived with his mom, sometimes with his grandmother when his mom lived in Indonesia, then back with his mom again.

The comment about Charlottesville was good people on both sides of the monument debate, not the fake nazis or antifa.

Mexico does have more rape and murder, and we should make sure the people coming across the border aren't the ones doing it, because we know some of the people coming across illegally are comitting those crimes.

I don't think he's racist either. I never heard anyone accuse him of being so until he ran against the DNC.

He might indulge in a little bit of classism though.

Wait...you said you are close friends with trump Homeboy?

No, because the guy's dad is Kenyan, lived in Kenya, all his siblings are Kenyan, and it's weird as hell that sometimes he lived with his mom, sometimes with his grandmother when his mom lived in Indonesia, then back with his mom again.

And he was born in Hawaii. You can play the game you just did with almost all of us. I'm one generation removed from Ireland, so are you going to challenge my citizenship?

The comment about Charlottesville was good people on both sides of the monument debate, not the fake nazis or antifa.

Wrong.

Mexico does have more rape and murder, and we should make sure the people coming across the border aren't the ones doing it, because we know some of the people coming across illegally are comitting those crimes.

The people that come here commit crimes at lower rates than US born citizens, so this talking point is irrelevant.

Back