I do think Conor is heading down a bad road right now.

This is what you dream of when you touch yourself at night?

Conor and his fans?
No I don't.
I think of Monica sweetheart or sasha grey or your mum...

Mostly your mum...

No I don't.
I think of Monica sweetheart or sasha grey or your mum...

Mostly your mum...

Yeah, this level of insult shows exaclty the Conor's blind hater's level.

Plus the Bellator actions sure as hell go along with how someone on coke would act.
I disagree. That is how a 28 year old ego maniac multi millionaire drinking vodka and orange juice would act. Coke just makes you talk a lot, feel fidgety and then crash in 30 minutes. That boy has likely been drunk since the May Mac post fight press conference. Es normal. That's the Irish way.

I disagree. That is how a 28 year old ego maniac multi millionaire drinking vodka and orange juice would act. Coke just makes you talk a lot, feel fidgety and then crash in 30 minutes. That boy has likely been drunk since the May Mac post fight press conference. Es normal. That's the Irish way.
Yep, all this coke talk is comical, and I assume coming from kids.

Conor is a small guy with no real tolerance to alcohol due to his dedication on the way up.

He was drunk.

First off, I like watching him fight. And his career could be made into a movie it was so impressive. From welfare to 100 mil 2 weight class champ by 28. I do hate his hard core fans. No shame in that. They are idiots. But right now Conor is losing his perspective, losing his fan base, and it appears loosing his sensibilities. (and I mean getting hooked on the powder, though there is no "concrete" proof) I just feel like, if nothing changes, there is going to be a crash and burn in the near future.

And I am not trolling you crazy Conor fans. So ya don't have to run in here with your swords out.

Well said.

I also think he's going down a dark path. To me, he's losing his edge all around. Regardless if it's in boxing, he's coming off a loss. He can say what he wants, but there's no denying that it affects him.

As big of a conor fan that I am, his stock is definitely on the way down.

I loved the antics, but right now, it's in poor taste.

I hope that he shuts the fuck up for a bit and just trains. I hate to say it, but I see him losing his next fight...

Needs? He needs it? He doesn't need anything.

Floyd match was more important , as it would be for any combat sportsman.
And now it's up to the UFC to satisfy Conor's demands.
I started typing out a response before I figured out you were trolling lol.

7/10

If it's a road without title defenses then he'll be drivin for a long time

Conor is super intense watching fights and thats a bad thing? Hes on a downword spiral cuz hes «to» obsessed with fighting?
I dont get it.... are fans stupid or am I missing something?

His coach has smartly always told his guys in combat sports u get in get paid and get the fuc out....i think hes checked out after the maymac fight,doesnt need to work or fight ever again

His coach has smartly always told his guys in combat sports u get in get paid and get the fuc....i think hes checked out after the maymac fight,doesnt need to work or fight ever again
Then perhaps, he should vacate and fuck off? Hopefully take his worthless fucking fans with him.

more like they painted him into a corner like Rousey. He's going to have to defend or get exposed.

First off, I like watching him fight. And his career could be made into a movie it was so impressive. From welfare to 100 mil 2 weight class champ by 28. I do hate his hard core fans. No shame in that. They are idiots. But right now Conor is losing his perspective, losing his fan base, and it appears loosing his sensibilities. (and I mean getting hooked on the powder, though there is no "concrete" proof) I just feel like, if nothing changes, there is going to be a crash and burn in the near future.

And I am not trolling you crazy Conor fans. So ya don't have to run in here with your swords out.

Conor isn't losing ANY fans. Fragile dorks like you that pretend to like him for some laughs were and never will be real fans.

Conor is surely in the USADA testing pool, yeh?
They test for illicit drugs. If conor really has a cocaine habit, he will certainly fail this. Consistent cocaine use (even just any more than once a week, consistently) will lead to failed piss tests. Fact.
A real cocaine habit, I. E. daily use, will certainly lead to testing failure.
Why hasn't this been reported? And once he leaves USADA testing pool, it's six months for re-entry, yeh?

People are just making shit up, which they are liable for libel.

These dorks don't realize this is how Conor has always acted. He's always jumped over cages for his teammates and it only becomes a problem now because Marc Goddard has a problem with him and tried to show it.

He needs to crash and burn so we can see the comeback story

This!

Only one thing people like more than a big climb to the top and that is a redemption story.

If he did crash and burn, came out honestly about it. Spoke the truth about a cautionary tale of the dangers of being young and having new wealth, celebrity and fame. Falling from grace and speaking of the dangers of alcohol and drugs... made it back to the top.

It's true, he'd be bigger than ever.

He's two losses away from being worth absolute shit

I share your sentiments

He is a thug. Those who refuse to call out his thuggery are likewise, trash.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The one thing I actually like about Conor other than his striking skills, is how much of a fucking gangster he is in negotiations and the way he carries himself.

Dude gives no fucks and has made himself a multimillionaire that way.

Call him a "thug" all you want, you'll never be as successful as him. Nor as confident.

Good!

if he wants to be a retard then let him
he's a grown man, he can control himself if he wants

Back