I do respect Fergie for not taking Khabibs money..

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see Fergie as a good person, he was right to get angry about the threat to break his arm, and to say he doesnt want to take money from Khabib when it should be UFC paying him

beating your opponent is basically taking away their win money from them.

hmm i dont have a come back for that but it feels differrent to me
I mean....Tony says he doesn't want to take Khabib's money, but if he wins, that's basically taking money from Khabib.

amirite?

I mean....Tony says he doesn't want to take Khabib's money, but if he wins, that's basically taking money from Khabib.

amirite?
There is a difference bwtween getting something ebfore someone else gets it, and you literallyt receivng it from the othe rperson.

end result is kinda same, but process different

it is a clever thought though

He would have looked bad taking a fighters money in order to fight him...

I respect him for fighting warriors in the cage and not ducking people...

I see Khabib as a good person for offering his own money to Ferguson so Ferguson can feed his kids.

Khabib is right that he essentially made the fight happen. He could have easily taken Aldo or someone else, since he was ready to go and Ferg was the one putting up roadblocks.

Ferg didn't have to take the money, its a matter of pride, but he can't get angry when Khabib brings it up that he was the one running from the fight. He didn't have a problem with the pay the last two times the fight was scheduled. The moment Khabib gets a raise suddenly Ferg wants one too even though he just signed a new contract himself. Its because Ferg knows he may lose this.

Yeah I agree with Tony. He demanded to be treated fairly by the ufc by having pay parity with other fighters that are on a similar level.

Good for him

I also agree with Fergyboy on this point.. kHABIB needs to chill with the "money" thing

I see Fergie as a good person, he was right to get angry about the threat to break his arm, and to say he doesnt want to take money from Khabib when it should be UFC paying him
And how about Woodley? He didn't want Gastelum's 30% ($9000) after missing weight.

Back