I didn't see Joanna vs Rose 2...did Joanna really win?

Rose won but unfortunately I don’t see Rose being able to beat Andrade at all

It was really close, but I thought Rose did more damage.

Joanna didn't do enough to take the title back if you ask me.

She didn't win but it was a close enough fight to where you can argue it.

>media scores
>2018

everybody's known MMA media is full of complete garbage to begin with. Not to mention these are the same idiots that rig the rankings for Dana. It was a close fight and I'm fine with rose winning, but you guys gotta stop with the nonsense.

Here's fan scoring then

upload_2018-4-17_21-16-19.png

I agree it was a close fight. Everyone can make their own assumptions but the overall consensus seems to be Rose winning the fight. I guess Rogans commentary influenced people and I would agree that his work was kinda bad that night. I wouldn't have any problems with Joanna winning.

Boogerwoman lost.. but sadly not by a vicious ko

It's one of those fighters where there is an avenue to get 3-2 Joanna. I don't think that would have been a bad decision, but Rose had a better case for winning 3-2. I don't see 4-1 though.

Didn't watch because WMMA is terrible

Though that's about as good as WMMA gets and I could have watched it if it wasn't inconvenient at the time.

JJ had some Marco Ruas level leg kicks.
Which some people believe should have won her the fight.

No. But the Thug Rose hype is over which is more important. Thug Rose about to go 5-5 getting TKOed & UDed by various styles of fighters.

It was a close fight, I think they gave the win to the right person.

Here's fan scoring then

View attachment 369701

I agree it was a close fight. Everyone can make their own assumptions but the overall consensus seems to be Rose winning the fight. I guess Rogans commentary influenced people and I would agree that his work was kinda bad that night. I wouldn't have any problems with Joanna winning.

Fan scoring doesn't surprise me. Yeah, Rogan was going WOAH every time Rose landed a punch, but didn't say anything about Joanna's strikes. It is what it is. I've seen enough close fights where sherdoggers pretend it was a blowout that I'm pretty much immune to the idiocy this website provides.

I've read a few fight reviews and they said Joanna really won...is that true?
Rose won the first two and the last round. Joanna won the other two.

The scorecards were way off, but the canon is R-R-J-J-R.

View attachment 369677

You could always watch the fight yourself though

<Fedor23>

rPNCqww.jpg

Didn't watch because WMMA is terrible

Though that's about as good as WMMA gets and I could have watched it if it wasn't inconvenient at the time.
You really missed out bro. Both of their fights were entertaining.

It’s sad that WMMA is so shallow. The elite is super legit, but the rest is pretty meh.

JJ needs to accept reality or she'll lose again.

it was an extremely close fight but sherdorks hate joanna so much they can't admit it

it was johnny hendricks/ GSP level of closeness.

mmm. nope. the D be unanimous cause jj be fightin all pusillanimous.

Back