I didn't know Team Alpha Male was a gang.

topright

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Was being a famous mma fighter not enough for Faber and does he have fantasies of being a notorious crime boss? The way him and Cody talk you'd think they were one of these gangs that kill people if they leave.

What is it about Alpha Male that means there's such a stigma about leaving? Also Tom beating Eddie was extremely satisfying- with all the things he had going on in his life Eddie didn't seem that serious about fighting.

Did they gang bang Paige Vanzant?

Also Tom beating Eddie was extremely satisfying- with all the things he had going on in his life Eddie didn't seem that serious about fighting.

It was pretty difficult to watch him bring his six month old baby to the gym. The baby was screaming its head off while Gordon was hitting mits. Wonder what that baby will grow up to be.

Why does TJ's voice always sound so shaky when he's talking to Cody or any of the other guys from Team Alpha Male? Do you think he's intimidated?

Was being a famous mma fighter not enough for Faber and does he have fantasies of being a notorious crime boss? The way him and Cody talk you'd think they were one of these gangs that kill people if they leave.

What is it about Alpha Male that means there's such a stigma about leaving? Also Tom beating Eddie was extremely satisfying- with all the things he had going on in his life Eddie didn't seem that serious about fighting.
What did Eddie have going on?

On a side note, doesn't Eddie look like a bit thinner Daniel Cormier? I mean really...

Why does TJ's voice always sound so shaky when he's talking to Cody or any of the other guys from Team Alpha Male? Do you think he's intimidated?

I didn't notice that at all, he actually looks quite at ease arguing with both Faber and Cody at once.

It was pretty difficult to watch him bring his six month old baby to the gym. The baby was screaming its head off while Gordon was hitting mits. Wonder what that baby will grow up to be.

I thought the exact same thing and it made me really take a dislike to Gordon. I guess because I'm so close to my own son and wouldn't dream of doing anything like that. Honestly, sort something out with your wife or family or don't be in the damn gym.

Tom comes off as a likeable guy too so the end result was a nice surprise seeing as I didn't feel Tom was as confident as he made out still unfortunately. Sometimes you hear the guys say the words but the eyes and the body language gives away that they're not really there (or maybe it's just some aren't comfortable bigging themselves up or talking trash) and I felt that a little about Tom just before he was going into the fight. Nice to see it went well for him even though Gordon's defence was absolutely fucking awful!

Paige trains at Gracie Barra in Portland now so she is next to be kicked off the team

they are a gang and guess who is getting gangbanged? will be filmed by anabolic video

I thought the exact same thing and it made me really take a dislike to Gordon. I guess because I'm so close to my own son and wouldn't dream of doing anything like that. Honestly, sort something out with your wife or family or don't be in the damn gym.

Tom comes off as a likeable guy too so the end result was a nice surprise seeing as I didn't feel Tom was as confident as he made out still unfortunately. Sometimes you hear the guys say the words but the eyes and the body language gives away that they're not really there (or maybe it's just some aren't comfortable bigging themselves up or talking trash) and I felt that a little about Tom just before he was going into the fight. Nice to see it went well for him even though Gordon's defence was absolutely fucking awful!
Felt the same. Found myself really rooting for Gallicchio but he looked so unsure of himself in there that I was basically waiting for him to get rocked (plus the size difference between him and Gordon took me by surprise). Very happy for Tom and his girlfriend.

What did Eddie have going on?

I can't remember the details but he said he had a business and then also did consultancy for other business- nothing major but he had a finger in a few other pies. And he had a lot of kids. It's not like he was doing anything of huge significance but his full focus was not at all on fighting- he seemed like he was going through the motions in regards to mma training.

Cody is a thug with some serious violence issues.

I literally jumped out of my chair when Tom made Gordon tap. It was a glorious victory for him.
Oh, and Cody just comes off as more of a douche every time he opens his mouth.

Back