I could never respect a fighter who was on welfare

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Any able bodied man who chooses to sit on his ass and collect welfare/dole deserves no one's respect. You were a parasite, a pariah, a drain on society. I don't care how well you've done since...nothing will remove that stain of being a lowlife loser.

You seem like one of those people that were born in a rich family and cant imagine why people would choose to be poor.

Very Marie Antoinette-esque, Joe.

Who gives a shit?
Sherdog isn't your blog.

Nobody wants do discuss fucking politics or welfare-parasites in the heavies.
I have no idea why you thought it was appropriate to share your thoughts on this subject with the users here?

Do you usually make threads for every random thought that pops into your head, even if completely unrelated to MMA?

Last edited:
it's all about fight privilege up in here
<Dana05>

Is this really thread worthy you could have easily kept this thought to yourself

If you see these athletes as some sort of role models, you should ask yourself some serious questions.

Millionaires, Welfare abusers, middle class, dirt poor.

Doesn't matter. Fighting skills do.

technically conor was training to become conor mcgregor. so he wasn't sitting on his fatass.

Who gives a shit?
Sherdog isn't your blog.

Nobody wants do discuss fucking politics or welfare-parasites in the heavies.
I have no idea why you thought it was appropriate to share your throughts on this subject with the users here?

Do you usually make threads for every random thought that pops into your head, even if completely unrelated to MMA?

Why post in a thread that doesn't interest you?

Kind of seems like something a fucking moron would do :)

Why post in a thread that doesn't interest you?

Kind of seems like something a fucking moron would do :)

I never said that the thread doesn't interest me, but you should've posted it somewhere else, not in the heavies.

What is the point of posting this in the heavies? Profiling yourself on the internet?

Any able bodied man who chooses to sit on his ass and collect welfare/dole deserves no one's respect. You were a parasite, a pariah, a drain on society. I don't care how well you've done since...nothing will remove that stain of being a lowlife loser.
Oh man you're so high and mighty.
I envy you.
Please, care to bash some more?

I never said that the thread doesn't interest me, but you should've posted it somewhere else, not in the heavies.

What is the point of posting this in the heavies? Profiling yourself on the internet?

You know what my point was.

I'm sure they are devastated to hear that
WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

a lot of fighters come from very poor backgrounds. aldo came from a favela. palhares was so poor he had to steal pig feed and eat that. ngannou was homeless, yadda yadda yadda. big world out there buddy, you should try to see some of it

I'm sure they are devastated to hear that
WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

Deep down there is an emptiness, a gaping wound to the soul that, try as they might, cannot be filled with cars, jewelry, expensive suits, etc. They will always carry with them the knowledge that they were one of those people...a leech, a scumbag.

Welfare?
The Sherdog fighter bios are way more detailed than i thought.

Back