I correctly predicted Tony via 3rd round choke vs Kevin; here is my prediction vs Pettis...

agreed. Pettis isnt tough enough to deal with the likes of El Cuchey , he will break him physically and mentally 2nd/3rd rd TKO or sub.

Sub more likely, also i liked Pettis in the Chiesa fight, not even close fighters, but still.
Pettis has better BJJ than Tony this fight isnt going to the ground. Pettis on upswing, Tony come back fight. Tony by decision.

Tony Ferguson is a 45 year old lw prospect, I predict that he blames the weight cut and injury for a decision loss then moves to WW and gets ko'd

edit; ko'd by Mike Perry

CM punk vs anyone over the age of 17.
Watch your mouth he was a champion
0482630001450281940_filepicker.jpg

Well Anime Samus I'd agree with you that Tony will get the W.

I'm not sure on 2nd round KO though I think that's a stretch. His last KO was in 2014

You’re a fucking genius. There. That is your verbal cookie and pat on the back, sport. Now you never have to start a thread again.

You’re a fucking genius. There. That is your verbal cookie and pat on the back, sport. Now you never have to start a thread again.

Why are so many people on Sherdog so bitter?

It's lame.

Sherdog is supposed to be fun...is it not? Otherwise, why post?

Meh, that Kevin fight was easy to predict. Kevin has no heart and he quits.

323769-11294017.png

And Tony vs Pettis is also easy to predict. Tony will stomp him and take his soul.

I don't know about that. Pettis has the tools to take advantage of Tony's weaknesses. I'm going with the darkhorse here.

So, the 100's, 1000's of fights there have been, you guessed correctly 1 time and now you think your predictions are special or hold any weight?

Tony wins.

Back