I correctly predicted Tony via 3rd round choke vs Kevin; here is my prediction vs Pettis...

it only matters if you bet on it and win money. make a thread proving that and we'll be interested

Betting my house.
You better hope youre right TS.

Tony-Kevin was the most predictable fight ever.

Mr. Glass Pettis is NOT in the same league as Tony, but it will be fun while it lasts. :cool:

One KO loss over 28 fights and he's Mr. Glass?

giphy.gif

I predict that you will be the only one who remembers your prediction

Tony doesn't KO anybody. TKO maybe but he aint a powerful striker. It's MMA tho, so any outcome is possible.

I know you're getting shit on here, ts, but I agree. I'm leaning Ferg too, odds are pretty on target imo. Pettis has a history of wilting to constant pressure, and I don't see him sneaking a sub in on Ferg.

There is a healthy chance Pettis out works him on the feet though. Pettis is the better striker. It depends how he deals with Tony's pressure, but we have seen Tony rocked, if Pettis lands something like Lando did, you know it's getting finished.

Not loving this fight for betting. Odds are too high, and Pettis has real paths to victory.

Thank you. Are there any stocks you recommend right now?

Sub more likely, also i liked Pettis in the Chiesa fight, not even close fighters, but still.

Back