I challenge Nate diaz to a fight

You know, it's been really boring on here this week.. at least you got a chuckle from me.
Ps keep that phone close!!!

Don't make a thread here about that. Go meet him, he's not that hard to find. A UFC fight is not going to happen because nobody gives a fuck about you, but probably wouldn't be too hard to convince him to beat you up.
This thread is ban worthy IMO.

Skinny fat cholo
You haters can't have it both ways. I'm 6 feet 170. Nate diaz is 6 feet and fought Conor at 170. I thought Conor lied about Nate being bigger than him? So wait your admitting Nate diaz actual weighs 185-195? Or is Nate also a skinny fat cholo.

I'll tell Nate he can find you in the Wasteland!

You think I'm all bark? I promise you ide fight nate Diaz anywhere under any set of rules he chooses. Boxing rules? No prob. MMA rules? No prob. Grrapling? No prob. Hell he could come to my boxing gym in Chicago and we can "spar" in the ring. Feel free Nate. Body shot Boxing club, Chicago Illinois, cermak road.
<{JustBleed}><209Bitch><{natewhut}><{JustBleed}>

<36>
<36>
<36>
<36>

So Nate won't fight anyone for less than $30 millions but he's supposed to fight you for $3.50? Sorry mate, tree fiddy is not enough.

I'll tell Nate he can find you in the Wasteland!
You can protect your golden boy all you want. But soon or later I'm gonna see him at an expo or something, and I'm gonna woop the boy

Another unintentionaly hilarious thread.

<{outtahere}>

Wait.
This is meant to be jokes, right?
<LikeReally5>

You think I'm all bark? I promise you ide fight nate Diaz anywhere under any set of rules he chooses. Boxing rules? No prob. MMA rules? No prob. Grrapling? No prob. Hell he could come to my boxing gym in Chicago and we can "spar" in the ring. Feel free Nate. Body shot Boxing club, Chicago Illinois, cermak road.

Naw Brah, I can tell you are definitely 100% pure alpha male with no bark and a vicious bite judging by your courageous thread. It takes a a huge pair of solid brass balls to post on a internet forum very indirectly calling out someone with absolutely zero consequences whatsoever. It sure saves you the time of having to move your way up the ranks and have an actual fight. Save face without ever putting yours in any danger. Fuckin' Alpha Bro!

You can never lose if you never fight. LOL

You haters can't have it both ways. I'm 6 feet 170. Nate diaz is 6 feet and fought Conor at 170. I thought Conor lied about Nate being bigger than him? So wait your admitting Nate diaz actual weighs 185-195? Or is Nate also a skinny fat cholo.
I think if you actually left your house and stayed off the Internet you should keep Nate's name out your mouth

Back