I challenge Nate diaz to a fight

Go down to his gym then and give him a Stockton smack, call him a bitch on the way out

Only way to guarantee a fight with diazbrosInc.

To slow. Stiff. Zero foot work. Fights like he's under water. Beats a 5'9 Conor while having a 5 inch reach advantage. And all the while getting his face smashed by a midget. He'd be done in 1.
Wow, you sound like Conor (word for word)........You do remember what Nate did to him, right?

I want to see it.

Not the actual fight/murder/Adam Sandler movie.

Just the press conference.

Go down to his gym then and give him a Stockton smack, call him a bitch on the way out

Only way to guarantee a fight with diazbrosInc.
PLEASE!!!!!!! Don't forget to film it, maybe a helmet cam view? It would be awesome to see the Stockton Slap, in first person view....

PLEASE!!!!!!! Don't forget to film it, maybe a helmet cam view? It would be awesome to see the Stockton Slap, in first person view....
I live and train out of Chicago. Hes in Cali. I'll just start some Twitter beef. Anyone have Dana or Nate's number by chance?

I've been training combat sports since childhood. I'm 6 feet walk around about 170. Nate diaz is clearly to scared to fight anyone in the lightweight division. He's a duck. Ducked Tony. Ducked Eddie alverez. Ide woop Nate all over the octagon or boxing ring. He's flat footed, slow strikes, and his best win is against a 5'9 Conor. I won't duck him like that body builder ducked Cody.

Dana. Make. It. Happen. Call me.
You don't get to cut in line unless your name is Conor. And bear in mind EVERYBODY in that "line" would tune you the fuck up.

You don't get to cut in line unless your name is Conor. And bear in mind EVERYBODY in that "line" would tune you the fuck up.
I think everyone is forgetting how Patrick Cummins whent from working for Starbucks to fighting DC in the UFC after talking some shit.

I've been training combat sports since childhood. I'm 6 feet walk around about 170. Nate diaz is clearly to scared to fight anyone in the lightweight division. He's a duck. Ducked Tony. Ducked Eddie alverez. Ide woop Nate all over the octagon or boxing ring. He's flat footed, slow strikes, and his best win is against a 5'9 Conor. I won't duck him like that body builder ducked Cody.

Can you show us your mma record?

I think everyone is forgetting how Patrick Cummins whent from working for Starbucks to fighting DC in the UFC after talking some shit.
He was in the right place at the right time, already had 4 pro fights, and a storied wrestling career...what do you have?

Daniel_Cormier_vs._Pat_Cummins_2.gif

I hear ya man. You know who else is a little puss? Aleksander Emelianenko. I call that little bitch out right now too. Bare knuckles, brass knuckles, no rules, whatever man. Make it happen, Dana. This could be a super fight on the same card.

giphy.gif

I hear ya man. You know who else is a little puss? Aleksander Emelianenko. I call that little bitch out right now too. Bare knuckles, brass knuckles, no rules, whatever man. Make it happen, Dana. This could be a super fight on the same card.

You think I'm all bark? I promise you ide fight nate Diaz anywhere under any set of rules he chooses. Boxing rules? No prob. MMA rules? No prob. Grrapling? No prob. Hell he could come to my boxing gym in Chicago and we can "spar" in the ring. Feel free Nate. Body shot Boxing club, Chicago Illinois, cermak road.

Back