I care more about Bellator than 220

It sure is a great card but how can you not be excited for Stipe vs Francis? Do you not have a pulse? Are you not human?

Bellator has 2 fights I'm moderately interested in and 2 mildly interesting
UFC 220 has 2 highly interested and 1 mildly

Also, Bellator is kicking off another Grand Prix, which is too cool for the UFC.
And Big John debuts on Bellator commentary.

48 - 45 Bellator

Been saying this for awhile now.... Bellator is SFORCE in reverse. Each year, their roster will evolve with UFC free agents and their own talent. The way UFC is running their title shots and watered down cards- they're only mak8ng it easier for BMMA.
Penning elite talent like Rory and Gegard is a sign of things to come.
Speaking of the 2 ,if they both take care of business in their next fights then they could be on a collision course as Rory would move up to 185 to try and take Gegard s belt and I hope Mousasi just lays a thumping on him and his big ef-n mouth.

220 has a great main and co-main event, but the rest of the card is shite. Shane Burgers vs. Calvin Klein at mid-card? Who the fuck.... what the fuck.... why?!

UFC 220's top 2 fights are huge, but the rest of the card is mediocre at best.

I'm almost as interested in watching the Bellator event.

Also, there's no way I'll pay for the PPV. I paid for them for years but UFC needs to get their shit together if they want my money. 2 good fights and a bunch of filler is not good enough.

Back